Things that probably won't help you...

How to be patient for season 3 without fading into another fandom. (Things that you can do if you want to but you don't have to if you don't want to. I don't know what I just said)

1) Read this book (check number one out. You're already doing it)

2) read a boring book because when you read a very interesting book you'll get obsessed with that. On the other hand, when you read a boring book, you'll get bored with it (you don't say) and can't help thinking about scorpion. (IDK)

3) Read a Scorpion Fanfiction! (If you already read everything...reread it!)

4) Make theories for s3 if you want to...

5) Re watch Scorpion (??? I don't know if it would help)

6) Listen to the scorpion soundtrack :) (what's your favorite song in the soundtrack? I'm stuck between wonderbread by DRTV (Ari), Question by Old 97's, Wicked games by The Hot Damns, Black Magic by Ruston Kelly, and Let me Down Easy by Sheppard. Wow that was many. And probably Patriarch by Delta Spirit from 2x01)

7) CRY.

8) Change your wallpaper into a Scorpion one.

        say hi to mine:

10) Enjoy this Picture of ari

---

I actually like number six. I'm gonna go do that right now...while I read fanfiction. Fanfic suggestions anyone?