Chapter three

I put both Aiden and Eligh up there the pictures are labeled so you know who is who

Kai's POV
Alikai woke us up today I took a shower and now I'm picking out clothes I think I'm going to wear a panic at the disco muscle tee with washed skinny jeans and white vans Kaia picks a coral loose blouse high waisted shorts and white vans.

I get a water and a red apple for breakfast Kaia gets a green apple and a water for breakfast.  

Manta drives us in the jeep to school. We get there and go to first period but before we walk to our seats I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Uncle Danny" me and Kaia yell and go and hug him he's the dean of the school " where's Alex " we ask " he'll be here tomorrow don't worry" he said "yay" we squealed and then got to our seats.

It's now PE we're playing dodgeball its me, Kaia, Mia(who we made friends with at lunch), Eligh, Manta, and Kamano on the other team it's Aiden, Kelly, Jenna, Kamana, Jack, and some guy named Joe.

Manta got Aiden out, Mia got Jenna out but then Kamana got her out , then Jack got Manta I got Jack out, he tried to get me but I did flips to get out of it, Kelly got Kaia, Joe got Eligh out, Kamano got Joe out, then Kelly got Kamano out.

It's just me and her she threw all the 3 balls at me I dodged them all with flips.

One ball was left she threw it at me wolf speed I caught it and threw it right at her nose faster than her throw

" you freaking broke my nose" she growled

"whoa there beasty " I said

"everyone is dismissed" the teacher said

"what are you" she growled

"you sound almost like a wolf maybe a werewolf perhaps?" I question ignoring her question

" she growls then slaps me right across the face. My head snaps towards the twins and everyone else who flinched

" not so tough now are you?" Kelly sneered I looked at Jay and Manta who had a hard yet worried look on their faces. I turned back Kelly making me get slapped again.

"You should stop" I say trying to suppress my anger

"Aww am I hurting you?" She cooed and this time she claws my cheek. I feel the blood trickle down my face and I lick some off my mouth. She was going for one more but I caught her wrist.

"I told you to stop" I said lowly squeezing her wrist. She tried to wiggle out but I had a good grip on her. She tensed up she tensed up with the rest of her kind when my cheek healed itself.

"What the hell?" She says

I draw back my first and punch her in the nose repeatedly. Once she can't can't stand I start kicking her. People are trying to get me to stop but my warrior has come out and I'm seeing red. I feel a hand grab my arm and sparks fly through my body making me stop for a moment. I'm breathing heavily as I snap my face towards him. He was taken back by my now pitch black eyes.

"Kaija stop that's enough" he says softly making hurt fill my face.

He sees my reaction and trying to explain what he meant but I'm not listening anymore. I snatch my arm from his grasp and turn away from him. I'm fighting with my warrior now and she wins when I feel a slap go across my face. I growl and grab Kelly's sluty shirt and punch her once more.

"Kaija" I hear my father say makin me drop her looking for him.

"Come here baby girl" I hear Kacper say and run into his open arms

"It's ok baby" Kasper coos patting my back.

"Where do you think you're going?!" I hear the 'Alpha' as we turn to leave. My father mother and brothers turn while Jay tosses me my cross bow and sword.

"My family and I are leaving" my father says simply making him growl.

"Don't you dare growl at him" my mother shouts.

"Who the hell are you?" He says

"You don't get to know, now if you excuse me we are leaving. My father says calmly. We try to walk to the door but it is tightly guarded.

"Can you tell your little mutts to move?" Mano growls.

"You are not leaving here. Now I demand that you tell me who you are" he says in his Alpha voice making everyone stiffen.

"No" Alikai spats

"No? No!? I will not take no for an answer" he booms.

"Well now you are" I sing making him glare at me.

"We know what you are" he growls making all of my family burst into laughter.

"Yeah I know, we're people, you know humans, mortals, fleshy" Jay states.

"We are leaving now" Mana says.

"Stop and stay" the Alpha booms making my blood boil

"Father may I" I ask in Hawaiian.

"You may daughter" father says in Hawaiian smiling.

"You have no right talking to my family like that!" I yell

" I can talk to them however I want, now you tell me what you are or else-"

"Or else what? You're going to use your little Alpha voice on us?" I mock

"W-what did you say?" he splutters looking at me flabbergasted.

"I said you cannot use your Alpha voice on us, you're not our Alpha!" I screamed. My eyes change to black with red streaks.

Alikai put an arm around me but I wouldn't budge and he noticed this. He went in front of me and started shaking my shoulders. His lips were moving but I ignored him. I kept my glare on the Alpha and finally Jay spoke with a sting yet calm voice.

"I'm not a violent person, but if you dare harm my family I won't hesitate to hunt you like the dogs you are" Kaia spat

"How did you know?" He asked confused still.

"How did we know? We just guessed." I sneered sarcastically.

"Who and what are you" Eligh asks walking in front of his fuming father.

"That enough Kaija lets go" father demanded in Hawaiian.

"Ok daddy" I say glaring at the wolves one last time before leaving.