Chapter one

That is Kaija above
Btw read the prologue before this

Kaija's POV
It was three days after they had done tests on me we are packing all of our stuff to move to California we leave at 4:00am to get there around 9:00am then there's a 2 hour drive to our new home meaning everyone will be hungry, grumpy, and annoyed.

We made it were in Cali, but ugh now we have to drive 2 hours. We are taking 3 different cars a Jeep and BMW and a SUV. I am the youngest of all of us so I get picked on the most. Now we are here the house is beautiful it's huge the exterior is white with and beige roof the interior is black and grey in the kitchen, main bedroom, living room, and dining room in all the other rooms they were all different. Me and Kaia take the teal and grey room there's a big window between the two beds and a closet on each side of the room it is perfect for me and Kaia.

All of us got unpacked while Mom goes to the store to get stuff for dinner by the time dinner is done we are all done unpacking. The table is quiet although it is usually quite loud but we all weren't very happy about moving. The silence broke when dad told us that me, Kaia, and the triplets had to go to school in the morning we all groaned. Me and Kaia got excused to go to bed because we would have to get up at 6:00am.

The triplets came in telling us to get up but me and Kaia said"get out" and threw pillows at them then dad came in telling us to get up but we still didn't "I'm going to call your mother up!" He said "we're up we're up" we said he chuckled at us and got out so we can get dressed.

We decided to twin today we put on white washed skinny jeans I put on a bruh shirt and she decides a chill shirt they are both black we put on nerd glasses and black vans.

Manta drives us in the jeep I beat them all to the front seat. We are at the school and we all go to get our schedules we have all of our periods with at least one triplet except first period.

Me and Kaia walk into first period "oh you must be our new twins" Mr. Alt says "new twins?" We questioned "yes Aiden and Eligh are our other twins" he points to them and they were already looking at us my gaze catches Aidens and I feel a draw towards him but the teacher says "tell us about yourselves and class ask any questions if it's ok with them" "I'm Kaija you can call me Kai or Mack I love sports, skateboarding, and food" I say "hi am Kaia I'm older than her by 2 minutes you can call me Jay or Jayden I love sports like her and shopping" Kaia says then a random boy says "do guys you have space bras on because those boobs are out of this world " I say "no we have softball bras on" they all look at us weird then the boy says "what" Kaia says "because these boobs are out of your league" "you can take your seats now" Mr. Alt says and the only seats are behind Aiden and Eligh. They smelled of wolf.

Next to them was a boy and girl the boy said "hi I'm Jack this is Jenna welcome to our school" me and Kaia say "nice to meet you" at the same time and they all laugh the other boy next to Aiden says " hi I'm Cani as in can I get a piece of that booty" Aiden growls at him and the boy sits back in his seat.

Music class we have all the trips (triplets) with us I'm on Manta's back and Kaia is on Kamono's we arrive at music class and the teacher says " you're late come down here and sing or play an instrument" we all nod and go down together and sing ride by twenty one pilots once we are done they all are frozen until they stand up and clap.

(Skip to driving home) we are in the jeep when I see a black wolf wit silverish blue eyes run beside the car for a few seconds until he just disappears into the woods.

We are home now and we get out and go inside " daddy can me and Kaia go swim?" I ask "yes you may" he says me and Kaia run out the back door to the beach and jump in off of a little mini cliff after a few seconds my legs start to tingle and there's my beautiful tail that's aqua blue with pink and purple specks Kaia's was pink with blue specks.

We swim over to some rocks when we hear people coming we stay behind the rocks with our heads out it was Aiden and Eligh with a little boy the little boy says " mermaids look mermaids" pointing at us we go behind the rocks more and giggle making the boys look over but they say "mermaids aren't real Dax" and we swim back home.

We walk inside and mom has already made dinner tonight we're have lasagna it's one of my favorite foods. Me and Jay (Kaia) went to bed and woke up on our own and as I was walking out to go to take a shower I was rubbing my eyes and didn't notice the plastic wrap with whip cream on it I yelled "Manta!" And soon he was there laughing at me "I'm going to kill you" I yelled at him running after him we made it outside and into the water shifting swimming after him he froze and I knew something was wrong he was starring at a deep sea frill shark we start swimming but I notice that Manta is from back from me so I turn around getting the Sharks attention and swim into a cave but the shark gets my tail I scream for help.

  Then I hear my family screaming and beating on the top to make a hole I can go through it breaks and I climb out once I have legs there's a huge gash on my leg blood coming out everywhere my mom started healing it I lean back and there were wolfs "wolfs" I whispered but they didn't hear me so again I say louder "wolfs" they turn around and there's about a hundred of them my dad yells "go away this isn't your business" they stay mom says "get the hell away from my daughter" and they back up we run to the car and drive home she healed it as much as she could then put a bandage around my leg. We didn't go to school for that day.

~~~~~~
Author here so instead of Kaija Mack Sea and Kaia Jayden Sea being 14 they're going to be 15 and here are all of the names and ages of her family Kacper John Sea age 19, Kagan Zach Sea age 18, Kamana Si Sea age 17, Manta Trent Sea age 17, Kamano Luke Sea age 17 there are triplets, and Alikai Mick Sea. Btw she has 6 brothers instead of 9 and only the 3 oldest have mates Kacpers is Jill, Kagans is Cloe, and Kamanas is Mia her dads name is Maki and her moms is Jasmine and most of them get called by their middle name. I guess that's all you need to know so bye I hope you like my story happy reading!!!