Chapter 7: Much Needed Rest..

Beginne am Anfang

We stayed at Aaron's that day, everything just needed to calm down a little bit more before we set out on new missions. Resting is always good, so the three of us try to get it while we get the chance; as rest doesn't come about easy for us these days.

"What are we gonna do for our next mission?" I asked out of curiosity, sighing a little.

"Er... I dunno.." Mark shrugged, crossing his arms.

"See, this is why I'm leader." Felix smirked, chuckling at Mark.

"Just shut up and tell us what we're doing next." Mark laughed, unable to hide his grin.

"Well, I think we should make our way to Mississippi." Felix stated, leaning back on the sofa he was sitting on.

"Mississippi?" Mark seemed confused, "Why?"

"Think about it Mark, the police in most states of America are more or less the same." Sean explained.

"What about me and Cry then? Are we coming with you or.." Aaron trailed off, waiting for a response.

"Yeah, you guys can tag along. Doesn't hurt to have backup." Felix nodded, he sounded like he was back to normal, which was relieving for both me and Mark.

"How are we getting there then?" I questioned, resting my chin in the palm of my hand.

"Hey, I have a vehicle we can use. Should carry all 5 of us, with a few spare seats." Aaron smiled, scratching his neck. "Oh-- And you don't need to worry about being caught by the police, you can't see through the windows on the outside and the number plates are fake."

"Nice! We've got our ride then." Mark responded with a smirk, glancing at Felix and I.

"Awesome!" I smiled, "We should rest up then, tomorrow's gonna be a tough day. No doubts about it."

"Alright! I'll just message Cry and let him know." Felix acknowledged our replies and whipped out his phone, sending a text to Cry while we got ready to head to sleep.

Felix Kjellberg

I began texting Cry.

Felix: Hey Cry, we're planning on making our way to Mississippi and we're gonna need backup, Aaron's coming with us too, you in? :)

    Cry: Sure! I'll hop along for the ride.

Felix: Nice, be ready early in the morning. Talk to you soon.

Cry: Okay, see you :D

I chuckled to myself at the text emoji Cry sent me, putting my phone away and standing up to look outside. I slowly and carefully peaked through the blinds, the street lamps blazing through even the smallest gap I had made. The night sky was clear and several stars shone in the sky, some brighter and bigger than the others, the streets were quiet and bare; it was as if I had never seen a peaceful street before - since most of the last few days were all about missions. I closed the blind cautiously, making it look as it did before.

Aaron's place had only one guest room and it would be extremely difficult to decide who was going to sleep in there that night, since we all wanted to. In the end, we decided to all sleep in the living room, double checking that no one could look in through the windows or the front door, everything was either locked or covered up. Good. We don't have to worry much about police for now. I sighed contently, laying on the sofa and bringing the soft, thick duvet over my body.

Sleep began to dominate my eyes and body as I started to think about what we should do when we get to Mississippi. I felt my eyelids go heavy and I took a deep, relaxing breath before letting sleep take over.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3. More chapters coming very soon!

So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3