Chapter 11 - The Club

Start from the beginning

I had to hand it to her, though. She was pretty talented in the bedroom. If Rhia hadn't been in the next room, I'm sure I would have been aroused without having to resort to memories of that weekend. As I neared climax, I moaned, "Rhee, that feels so great."

She stopped moving above me, and looked me in the eyes. "What did you say?" she asked accusingly.

Uh oh. This wasn't the first time Rhee's name had slipped out while doing the nasty with another woman. I'm sure it wouldn't be the last. "I said, 'See? That feels so great." I hoped she'd buy it.

"Oh," she said, as she started moving above me once again. It wasn't long before I reached my peak. I was somewhat disappointed that she didn't want to kiss me at that moment. It also didn't help that it was another few minutes before she finally came. Not that I was surprised, but I was really hoping she'd be more Rhia-like between the sheets.

The next day brought some time at the beach. The backyard morphed right into the beach, so it was an easy trip to make. We took turns playing with our five dollar boogie boards. We were having a good time. After awhile, us guys left the girls to play on the beach, and took to our towels.

As we talked, I watched them interacting by the water. I loved that Rhia wore a plain, one-piece suit. It was so much classier than the revealing bikinis the other girls (except Bria - she had a more conservative two-piece) were wearing. I didn't mind admiring their bodies, but they might as well have been naked. It was obvious she was hot, but some things were more exciting left to the imagination.

Dane must have been sight-seeing, too. "They're all a bunch of hotties, aren't they?" he asked, moving next to me so we could talk.

"Yeah, they really are," I said.

"I tried to talk Rhia into one of those dental floss bikinis, but she refused. She said she values her dignity," he said. "I guess I have to admire that."

You bet he did. He better appreciate how lucky he was to have Rhia for a girlfriend. "Yeah," I said. "Rhia always was pretty classy."

"Yeah," he said. "It's probably for the best anyhow. She seems to have gotten a little chunkier as she gets older."

He wasn't being mean about it, but I wanted to punch him. She was actually thinner now than she had been when I'd stayed with her, and she was fine then! "She looks just as hot as she ever did," I said, not trying to hide my opinion.

"Eh, maybe you're right, and I'm just imagining it. You were the one that used to crush on her, right?" Was this guy for real? "Crush on" her? Did he think I was twelve?

"Yeah," I said. "I spent plenty of time in my adolescence admiring her physique." Truthfully, I loved her personality before I even noticed much about her body.

"You had good taste, my friend," he said, winking at me. He looked toward the girls and watched Cassie as she ran to pick up a shell from the sand. I swear he was drooling. "Looks like you still do." He smiled at me. The perv!

I couldn't deal with him anymore. He was making me mad. "If anyone asks, I went up to get a shower and grab a snack before we go out tonight."

"Sure thing," he said. I got up and headed toward our house.

Rhia

I was having a great time with the girls at the beach. I wasn't too fond of Krissy, but the others were pretty cool. After a while, Bria and I excused ourselves to go get showers. We were going clubbing tonight, and I thought I'd get a jump start. After all, Dane and I had ended up in the room that shared a bathroom with Max and Cassie. Ugh.