Chapter 21

WARNING : This is not suitable for people who doesn't like suspense, horror, or action movies..

"Okay, we literally have nothing to wear!" Elsa said in horror.

She slumped on my bed with arms crossed and i sat beside her. She looked really pissed off.

I was starting to get pissed off too but when i got an idea.

"Hey els?" I asked

"Yeah?" She was laying on my bed while looking up at the ceiling.

"Why don't we wear crop tops? You know. The new outfit?"

"You mean. Code CT?" She sat up

"Yup." I said

"I would but i can't!" She lay back on the bed

"Why?" I asked

"Jack, doesn't want me to wear crop tops! The last time i did he didn't talked to me for months!" She said

"WHAT?!" I shriek

"Yep.. FOR MONTHS." She emphasized the last two words.

"Seriously?" I asked

"Seriously. You know he's the jelous type.." She said

"And i don't want that to happen ever again!" She said

"Ugh!" I groaned

"How about.. Ugh! I got nothing!" I said

I stood up "Well, im going to wear my favorite outfit.." I said and got my clothes.

"Does Jack allow you to wear shorts?" I asked

"Umm.. Kinda." She said

"Thay is some boyfriend." I commented

"Tell me about it.." She said

"Well, i guess your stuck on pants." I said

"Ughh. Yup. As always.." She said

While i was getting the make-up i need ready an idea pop-up into my head.

"Hey.. Why not wear my red off-shoulder and a pants? That would look great on you!" I suggested

"Astrid your a genius!" She jumped up and down and hugged me.

"Now im going to change into these and find that outfit on my closet okay?" I said

"Okay!" She said and i changed into a black crop top, a high-waist pants, and a some kind of a cardigan to match the crop top.

I don't know i am not really that good on fashion. When i got outside i saw elsa getting the clothes she's going to wear.

"Your turn to change!" I said

"Okay!" She said and went inside the bathroom.

I get my necklace that will match my outfit amd my brown boots. Then, i put on some light make-up.
I just curled my hair and let it down and i got a sunglasses to finish my outfit.

I ready my well, shoulder bag. I got some make-up, my phone, my head phones, and my wallet.

I heard the door open.

"Hey, elsa. Are you going to---" i was cutt off because someone covered my mouth.

There was a guy wearing a mask and the only thing i could see is his eyes. There were actually three of them.

I struggled to get free. But he was too strong. I was expecting that he would stop me and the other guys will steal my things but they didn't.

Calm down, Astrid.. It will be alright.. I thought. I then looked around to look for something useful but it was out of reach.