Chapter 13

Astrid

I woke up by the sound of my alarm.
Im not really excited today even if its monday and i don't have classes because the teachers will be on a seminar for 2 days.

Why? Because on friday. Our school is going to have a Festival of Arts Bazzare and there are sweet couples roaming around.

I hate it because im single and broken. And i will just get jealous of the couples in our school.

Sure, I love being single. Because no one's gonna cheat on me and more. But its kinda lonely when your single.

Maybe i just missed zach. Well, i just need to move on because he's already in my past.

Anyways, as i walk towards my bathroom i could'nt help looking at my wall clock. When i looked at the time. It was 8 am.

Maybe i over slept? I thought. After a few moments i laugh at how dumb i was for asking that to myself when the answer i so obvious.

**

After i finished taking a shower. I just put my bathrobe on and dried my hair. When i was done i get my clothes.

I was just going to wear some crop top and one of my favorite shorts i wear when im just here at home.

When i was finished i just let my hair fell down. Anyways, im not even going out today.

As soon as i got down on the stairs i heard someone talking to a phone. I couldnt help but listen to what is the person saying.

"Yeah....Lets just surprise her. Okay?....Okay....Mmm-hmm....okay....okay.....Remember come over here later......okay....Okay-okay geez!.....Ooops, i gotta go now! She might be awake now!.....Okay, okay. Bye!" It was her cousin Heather.

I dont know who she is talking to but i got the feeling that i am sure is not good. I think heather is planing something that i don't know.

Suddenly, i heard footsteps coming. So i just went back to my way towards the kitchen.

On my way there i couldnt help noticing that the maids are acting strange. They are too nice now. Nicer than before. And i dont know why.

"Good morning, Ms. Astrid! What would you like for breakfast? Do you want to sit on the table or on the counter?" One of the maids ask

"Umm...I'll just have frozen straberries for breakfast. And some juice. And i'll just sit eat on the table." I said

"Okay! Would you like some blue berry pancakes Ms. Astrid?" Another one ask.

"Uhhh. Yeah, sure." I said and sat on one of the chairs. Just then one of the maids prepared the utensils. And put my juice on the table.

"Thanks." I said as i took a sip on my juice.

While waiting i just played color switch on my phone. It did not took long before my breakfast was ready.

"Here you go, Ms. Astrid. Your blue berry pancake is ready. Your strawberries will just follow soon." One of the maids said handing me my pancakes.

"Thanks." I said and started eating.

As i was eating my pancakes my cousin came running down the stairs holding a box. How did i know? She squealed like a fangirl.

She does that when she run down the stairs. It is kinda part of her habit now. Weird right? I know but what can i do? Its heather!

As she walked towards me i spoke.

"What brings you here? Are you going to eat breakfast too?" I ask as she stand on the other side of the table looking at me.

"Well, i just wanna give you this.." She said handing me the box.