The ocean drive

I sat in the backseat of the car with Sean and Eddy in the front.

"You know it's a 50/50 chance we get into jail this time" Eddy stated turning to Sean.

He didn't seem to upset and just answered with a small Yep.

I chuckled a bit and they turned around to look at me.

"You are such dorks you know?" I laughed. They just rolled their eyes in return and turned around smiling.

"You ready?" Sean asked after a while.

"You kidding right?" Eddy gave him a look and  honked the horn a few times as the show began.

~

As we were done we hurried back into the cars.

I jumped in the passenger seat and waited for Eddy to get in and drive. He came a few moments later and we made our way to Ricky's.

"That was awesome!" I giggled. "I know right?" "I can't wait for the next flashmob!" "Me too! You were pretty good out there you know" Eddy winked at me. I rolled my eyes but chuckled at him.

"Oh Eddy please. I know I'm awesome" I said sarcastically. We both started laughing and soon arrived at our destination.

"Here we are" We both got out of the car and headed for our friends. "I'm gonna get a beer you want one?" Eddy asked me while walking. "Yes please!"

So I sat down in the booth next to Penelope so Eddy had still enough space to sit next to me.
Soon Eddy came and handed me my beer. I thanked him and we started talking.

"Guys look at this! 200.000 views in less than 6 hours!" Eddy showed us his Ipad and he was right! We are so going to get the money soon!!

"When I was your age we didn't even had this youtubes" Ricky came up to us and I had to giggle at him, he's so cute!
"First of all it's YouTube and second we gonna get 100.000 dollars if we win this!" Eddy answered.

"Whatever. The money won't last forever."

"It's not about the money Ricky. We are gonna make ourselves a name so people know us!" Sean spoke up. Ricky shook his head and went away.

"Exactly! First we get the money, then the peoples attention" Eddy said and we all cheered. "And you know what comes next, don't you Riley?" Eddy asked putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah right Eddy I know" I said shaking his arm off me. The whole mob laughed at us and I soon joined them. "But now let's celebrate!" Sean shouted and we all cheered!

Let's have fun tonight!