Chapter 1: 1st day on set

||First day, on set||

@Zendaya

Hey! #Zswaggers, today, I'm gonna be starting the filming of "The lover in us" -Z

So, today, I'm starting the filming of "The lover in us" ((invented)), it talks about a young celebrity who's really famous, who meets one of her fans. They, then finish by falling in love, you know the story? In fact Ross Lynch and myself, have the two leading roles, and the two people with whom we normally share the leading roles have actually got secondary roles. So Bella Thorne and Laura Marano, have got secondary roles. Just to tell you a year after Ty had taken over Shake It Up, I was having fun singing and someone from the music industry found me and after that I became a big/famous singer adulated by thousands of people and Austin Moon is a fan of Rocky(my character), since her first steps on Shake It Up Chicago until now. And that's a resumed version of the movie, I'm in. So... I just finished getting my teddy from the clip Swag It Out, who's supposed to be coming out next week...

"Hi!" A young mans voice said from behind me

"Hey, it's nice to see you again Ross..." I said lifting my eyes of from my phone

"Yeah.. you too... Do you wanna go through the first scene with me, that way we can do it in one take?"

"Yeah or if you wanna we can do a double take?"

"Haha! ... Hi, Rocky! I'm imma big fa... fan."

"Wow... I think I should be the one saying. Your a teen sensation Mr Moon."

"Can you sign me, something?"

"Yeah... Of course... What do want?"

He shows the back of his phone, I pick an invisible sharpie from an invisible table and invisibly sign the back of his phone. I act as if my phone starts ringing and answer."

"Hey Sean! ... What you can't make it tonight but what about the song we about to record live for my album. It was written by Ally Dawson. Do you realize how hard it was to ask Starr Records to contact Ally to write a duet for me to sing live with you? How can I find someone who can learn the lyrics and the tune in less than half an hour. ... Whatever ... Yeah, bye!"

"What's the name of the song?"

"Face to face"

"I know the lyrics, I helped her write it. I can sing it with you, if you wanna?"

"And that's where Ally comes in, and the second scene starts. Your a good actor, Ross."

"You too, Zendaya."

"Zendaya and Ross Lynch are demanded on set, Zendaya and Ross."

"I think we should go."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey!! Sorry, for the waiting I had half the chapter written then I had a writers block so I just didn't know what to write. Hope you'll enjoy it and i'll try and not make you wait so long for the next chapter. If you have any ideas, or any advice I'll take it.

/\

COMMENT & VOTE __|

\/

Love you!!

#AtDisneyVO