Concert Timeeeee

We're driving to the concert and my adrenaline is pumping! I can't believe this is happening, I'm finally gonna meet Dahvie and Jayy and it's with my best friend?! Yay!!

We pull up to what Romeo guessed was the parking lot thingy since there was a bagillion fucking cars and shit and we entered where the magic would happen. Eeep! We're kinda lost but we hear talking over the mic so we follow the sounds, when I bumped into someone and fell flat on my ass. Great whoever I bumped into is gonna think I'm such a clutz!

"My bad," the person says. I look up and what do ya know it's Dahvie Fucking Vanity! I'm completely speechless.

"Ahh da...ba..ha...you're....oh...my..dahvie." I feel like I'm gonna pass out.

"Dahvs I think you made her hit her head too hard." I hear another voice and assume it's Jayy.

"Damn, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to--" I cut him off, "It's totally fine! Yep I'm good." I say laughing nervously.

"Are you sure?" Dahvie asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Yeah, she's used to falling. She a clumsy little fuck." Romeo butts in. I blush and hide behind my hair.

"Oh look Dahvie she's blushing. How cute." Jayy says staring at my face. I can feel my face getting even brighter.

"Here how about I make you a deal," Dahvie says, "I'm gonna give you these backstage passes and you have to promise to come back after the show. Sound like a deal?" He says holding out the passes. I nod my head, a little too eager if I do say so myself. He chuckles, oh my goodness gracianious his laugh is so fucking cute. "I---We promise." I respond. In the corner of my eye I catch Jayy checking out Romeo while Romeo stands awkwardly against a wall.

"Yeah. Bring your friend too. We gotta go, see you two later." Jayy says with a wink, and with that they're both off. I look at Romeo.

"Did. That. Just. Fucking. Happen?" I say. Romeo nods his head dumbfounded. I can't believe it...I just met Dahvie and Jayy...and they want me and Romeo to hang out with them. Holy fuck. Me and Romeo go to the concert area and find a place in the front. This'll be an interesting night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So uhm..I decided to do another chapter. Uhm..comment for another. Kbai.