0.7

harry : hey why didn't u come 2 school today :-(

niall : oh I'm sick but i shld be better in a few days

harry : can i come visit u ? since i won't be seeing my best buddy

niall : idk I'm rly sick so

harry : itsok we can b sick buddies

niall : fine um i live nearby school, my house number is 286

niall stumbled out of his bed and scanned his bruised eye, arms and legs. he was going to have a lot of trouble covering this up.

he ran out of his room into his parents room - his mom's makeup lay on the table. he knew how to cover up his bruises, since this wasn't the first time doing so.

after covering up, he headed back to his room and slipped on a pair of sweatpants. he heard a knock on the door not much later and ran down to the door - in pain.

he opened the door and harry stood there, a wide smile on his face. "hi niall! i brought some hot chicken soup for you!" he said, walking into niall's house and setting it on the dining table. harry suddenly started to get very close to niall's face and niall wanted to kiss him right there and then.

"Niall, what's this?" Harry said, grabbing a tissue and wiping his eye - which rubbed off the makeup - revealing the bruise.

"oh my g-" harry began to panic, but was cut off. niall used his first kiss on harry. niall began to realise what he'd done and pushed harry away from him. "fuck harry, I don't know what just happened."

"niall you can't distract me, what happened with you?" niall's heart wilted a little, but he kept a blank expression. harry did not feel anything. "you should go home, I'm going to go shower now."

niall walked up the stairs and into the bathroom, locking the door. he put his ear to the door and waited until he heard the front door slam close. then he burst out in tears.

niall grabbed his lousy phone and dialled the only other number he memorised by heart.

"hello?"

"hey zayn."