After high school (Ryans pov)

High school was the lowest point in my life. Not because it was terrible, it was amazing. My life just went uphill after that. I became a fashion designer and actor. I starred in four Broadway productions and have designed dresses and suits worn by icons such as Kylie Jenner, Chris Hemsworth and my sister, Sharpay Evans. I'm the new fashion forward bill gates.

   Although I am pretty happy with how my life is going, it's missing one thing: love. I have tried to find it many different places, going on dating websites, meeting singles at clubs, etc. but nothing has ever worked. Sure, I'd had a couple of temporary boyfriends to try to satisfy me, but he's still the only I want.

Chad Danforth: the hottest wildcat ever to attend East High in my opinion. I think about him at least twenty times a day, and every time I look at the color red. I just couldn't help falling for him, with his soft, milk chocolate skin and big brown eyes. See, there I go again, day dreaming about him. I wish I hadn't been such a wimp in high school; I should have confessed my feelings for Chad when I had the chance.

   So, I'm sure you can imagine my excitement when I got the invite to the class of 2008 East High ten year reunion. I would get to see Chad again! (And maybe see some of my old friends) Now I just have to prepare myself to see him with another man(just in case).....