2:10

Looking up at the two in shock, "You dare use my own weapons against me?"

"It's for your own good, Rhea. You're out of control and people like Tristan De Martel are going to take advantage of that." Marcel told the witch with a frown.

The two led her to the doors of the compound where Elijah was waiting, he was also was on his own mission to find Niklaus, he led the witch into the courtyard.

"Niklaus! Niklaus!"

Klaus soon appeared on the balcony behind them, unamused, "You shout loud enough to wake the dead."

"Can't pick up your phone? Your sister is missing." Elijah told him, obviously annoyed at his ignorance to the situation at hand.

Before Klaus could reply, Aurora came out onto the balcony in Klaus' button-down shirt, joining their conversation. Klaus immediately sighed in embarrassment as Aurora addressed Elijah cheerfully, "Well... She's not exactly missing. And, as long as everyone behaves themselves, you can trust me to tell you where she is."

Auroras eyes landed on Rhea, and then the shackles on her wrists, "Oh Rhea, what have you done this time?"

Rhea laughed bitterly, "Apparently I'm being protected from your brother." Aurora gave her a menacing smile, one that didn't sit right with her at all.

Klaus smiled a tiny smile at Elijah, hoping that his brother would understand that he has indeed, got a plan. Elijah just stared at him blankly, clearly appalled by Aurora's presence.

"Hello, Elijah." Aurora's fake nice voice was gone, replaced by one of sarcasm as she looked to the man who took both her love and her identity away from her.

"Give me my sister. Or perhaps I can make a little visit to your brother, Tristan." Elijah glared at her furiously.

"Elijah, please. Aurora and I have come to an agreement." Klaus said exasperatedly.

Once Klaus placed a hand on the small of Aurora's back, Rhea knew where the conversation would lead— taking that as her cue to leave.

"Well, you can all sit here and reconcile your differences, or whatever this is. I'm going to my room, which better be in the same state I left it in before." It wasn't her and Kol's original room, no, that room had belonged to Hope not so long ago.

She wasn't sure how she felt about going into the room, the last time she had been in there, Kol had still been with her— the thought alone made her anxious to enter.

She did, though, slowly looking around at the room that held some of her final memories with Kol, the room was untouched. Something she appreciated.

She walked over to the dresser, the drawer was slightly open, something that didn't surprise her— she was always cleaning up after Kol. It seemed as if her emotions had heightened once she had stepped into the room, she felt entirely overwhelmed— the memories of her actions over the last few days bought on a whole new tidal wave of guilt that made her physically shake from the intensity.

She pulled open the draw gently, pulling out a blue shirt that Kol had worn when he met her at Davina's cabin, it felt like a lifetime ago. With shaky hands and a heavy heart, she made her way over to the bed, crawling into the middle and curling herself into a ball. She clutched the shirt tightly within her shackled hands, bringing it closer to her, she buried her face into the soft material— his scent still lingering was what pushed her over the edge.