Chapter 1

Punched in the jaw, kicked in the stomach, and thrown to the ground. A member from the S.H.I.E.L.D. Avenger crew lays on the floor kind of in pain but not enough to keep him down. This other man comes over to where the Avenger is, pushing through his men. After making it to the Avenger, he kicks him in the stomach. "Where's your team?" He begins to stand back onto his feet but fails when one of the other men kicks his right side to tell him 'to stay down'. Again, he lays there for a little while still trying to stand up but fails every time. Shutting his own mouth before answering the guys question. "Where is your crew, Captain?"

Two weeks earlier, Steve, Captain America, walks through the elevator to the lab where the rest of his team is waiting. Natasha, Black Widow, stands by the entrance with her black colored outfit with light blue streaks going down, glowing. With her red hair down in a nice wave and waits for everyone to be there, since she's always the third one there. Tony, Iron Man, already there being the first in the room, stands at the back corner where all the high-tech is being used and waits. Thor waits near the middle of the room for the Captain to join them for the meeting. Bruce, Hulk, stands next to Stark. Clint, Hawk-eye, stands to the right of the entrance being the second to last to be there. Wanda, Scarlet Witch, stands to the left of the entrance next to Black Widow. Quicksilver, Wanda's twin brother, standing on the right side of the entrance next to Hawk-eye keeping eye contact with his sister.

Captain America walks into the room and everyone looks his way. "Where were you?" Tony asks looking down at the technology in front of his face. "I was in the middle of a mission when you called," Steve answers as Tony finally looks up at the Captain, "So, what's the new mission?" Bruce walks to the middle of the room before answering Steve's question. "We were hoping you would tell us!" Bruce replies. Steve looks around the room at what everyone is thinking to themselves. "What? I don't have a mission for us to do." Steve says, confused. Stark begins to pull up a video from their webcams that has Steve talking to a traitor who used to be on their team until he left. "This is you last night talking to...Vision. What a strange thing? I thought he wanted to quit our team to live his own life and instead he was here last night to talk to only...you." Stark announces. Steve puts his head down and thinks. "Wait," Clint begins, "didn't you say that you were getting locations and new missions for the whole team last night! Not just for yourself!" Steve lifts up his head and gives the angry look. "Okay fine. You caught me!" Steve throws his hands up in the air. "I was trying to do some of these missions on my own, 'cause I knew it was too dangerous for all of us." Thor looks at Stark then back at Steve. "Steve, if it's dangerous for us, isn't it dangerous for you too?" Everyone turned their heads to Thor then to Steve. "That's my business. Moving on!" Steve explained.

After a little bit of a fight, the team found out the new mission to get the Tesseract away from their new villain, Oscar Froes, a man that will not stop until he gets whatever he wants. "Wait," Black Widow shouts, "isn't the Tesseract made of Vision?" Quicksilver quickly runs over to Wanda, "We have to protect Vision? How are we supposed to find that guy?" Wanda looks at her brother and then runs out of the room with her brother and they grab Steve on their way out. "What?" Steve asks. The two twins look at him. "Where's Vision?" Steve just stood there without saying a word. "If we find him we can protect him and keep him away from Oscar. I can especially protect him!" Wanda stated. Steve looks back behind them at the rest of the team and back to the twins.

"Captain!" Stark shouts. Steve looks back and walks over to the team. "Yes sir." Steve answered. "What is the plan?" Steve takes a good look around and answers, "We fight Oscar and his men and to get them away from the Tesseract!" Everyone nods. "Promise me something," Steve begins, "let me take Oscar!" Everyone except Stark nods back in agreement.

After a few hours, everyone went to bed except Steve and Stark. Steve walks over to Stark, who is fixing his suit for the next day, and leans on the desk. "Why didn't you agree to my promise?" Steve asks. Stark, still putting pieces together, sighs but still works. "I just don't think it's safe for you to deal with Oscar, especially all by yourself." Steve glances down at the high-tech computers and moves the last piece into the arm of the suit and leaves. "Captain," Stark shouts and Steve yields, "at least let us help!" Steve walks and does not answer back. Stark stands in front of the computers and sighs.