Skating Rink

A sundae was all Lana wanted but when the opportunity to go skating came up she gladly took it. She borrowed Penny's old skates and went out. The lights of the rink nearly blinded her, the smell of smoke and pizza clung to the air and ladies perfume. She laughed and had fun something her mother seemed to have banned her from. Then rest of her girl friends came too, Connie, Daisy, and Greta plus Penny too who insisted she go.
"My mother is such an uptight prick!" Lana flicked her straw into the skating rink. "She's now acting all proper for that guy next door. Daniel something."
Connie twirled her straw in her vanilla milk shake. "I think he's cute."
"Connie he's twice your age!" Penny blurted flipping her curly black hair over her shoulder.
"I'm 15 and he's in his twenty's."
Lana glanced up from her fries. "How'd ya know?" She asked.
"Oh my mother was talking to your mother about it."
"Figured." Lana said before she took a bite of her fry. "Mother is in love with him
I can tell she even wore a damn pencil skirt for him! She was looking at him like she wanted to marry to guy."
She rolled her eyes. "It was gross."
Greta handed Daisy her milkshake she had just tested out. "I think it would be great if your mom remarried to him. He's cute." Greta giggled. Lana glared at her making her stop.
"I'd rather die. Hell I'd marry him before he could marry her!" They all gasped in unison.

Short chapter but I think it tells how complicated Lana's feelings are.