I always get carried away

3 weeks before

I walked in the building with by best friend by my side. I look around and see Alex Kingstonn he was incredibly handsome and charming. He slept with way too many girls and didint seem to care about anyone.

My best friend was dragging me to one of his parties this weekend. She liked his friend Tyler. What we do for friends!

I hated parties. I hated being around social gatherings.

"Lonce"! I jolt from my thoughts my best friends gaze upon me.

"Were you even listening to me"? Her blue eyes roamed my face.

"Sorry no Ari", I smile meekly.

"Well thanks Lonce", sarcasm was laced into her words.

I head to my locker flinging it open. Grabbing my books from the locker.

" Alright Ari I'll see you later". I say as I head to class.

She says something else and I turn around while walking and knock right a hard surface. Wonderfully knocking all of my books to the ground. I bend and pick them up the person I ran into was Alex Kingstonn. And he was also helping me pick them up. I can't believe Alex Kingstonn the school jerk/bad boy.

He hands my books to me. I mumble thanks and grab them speeding to class. I know other people saw it too.

--

After eight luxurious class periods I get back home thankful that it was not only a Friday but that I had the weekend to spend. I sit on the couch my feet propped on the coffee table.

I hear my mom come in and I smiled at her. She comes in and sits next to my side smiling at me. "Lonci how was your day",she smiled lovingly. "Fine mom", I switch on the TV and flip through the channels.

I smiled, and thought of the party tonight. I was staying at Ari's house we always had fun sleep overs.

I had a feeling something would go wrong. But I focus in on something else, the TV.

---

I pulled up to my friends house grabbing my bag.

"I'm home", I yell as I swing the door open.

Mrs. June looked around to see who it was.

"Oh Lonceen you scared me"! Mrs. June replied looking startled.

"Arizona is in her room." She chuckled lightly. "Thanks Mrs. June", I say as I bound up the stairs.

Ari is sitting on her bed texting on her phone.

"So are you ready to get ready", I smile. She nods her head and we get ready for the party .

---

We both look gorgeous as we head out to the party. We get there in seconds. We open the door to the house and my mouth dropped. It was filled with tons of people 'dancing'. We make our way through the sea of humans .Ari sees Tyler so she runs to him.

Thanks Ari. I head to the bar not to drink but to sit down. Taking a seat and i stare at nothing for a while.

"Is this spot taken",a gruff voice breathes into my ear making me shiver. Alex.

"No not at all", I smile at Scott as he sits.

"Actually i have a better idea".He looks at me then grabs my hand and laughs leading me upstairs. I know how to fight so I wasn't worried. I was bored so I followed.

He leads me to a room with a huge window. I look out and it was beautiful. We were near a lake and the midnight fog hung low above it. The view was spectacular.

"A beautiful view for a beautiful girl." I had always liked him. I have had a crush on him since seventh grade. He tilts my chin towards him and his lips leaned toward mine. I leaned in too. My first kiss yea I'm seventeen but I waited. His lips were soft and his tongue poked at my bottom lip begging to let him in ,so I let him.

All I know is one thing led to another and I had sex with Alex Kingstonn.

<<<<<<<<<

This is a filler. If you think I should do something to improve it then tell me.

Vote& comment

I hope you like it.

~Charmed