The Mission

Recap
" just another day at work"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third Person POV

She opened the trap door still under the dumpster with her skateboard. The trap door lead to a flight of stairs. She crouched down and slowly made my way down the stairs, careful that She didn't fall or drop her skateboard.

She made sure to close the door and take out her phone to use the flashlight so she didn't trip on anything. As Lucy was walking my mind drifted to Lisanna. 'Her short white beautiful hair- OK that's enough Lucy' she interrupted her own thoughts.

She came to the bottom of the stairs into a tunnel that had doors to her coworkers and her office. The tunnel was light by some hanging lights so Lucy could put her phone away and still see. "Hey Lu-chan!" A short blue haired girl exclaimed happily as she wrapped her arms around Lucy's neck.

"Hey Levy-chan!" Lucy returned the hug and wrapped her arms around Levy's waist. "How'd your first day back at school go?" Levy asked moving away to see Lucy's face.

"Good I guess." Lucy responded, letting Levy go from their friendly embrace. "That's good to hear,come on I heard they have a job for us." Levy told her partner as she dragged Lucy to their bosses office at the end of the tunnel.

"Hold on I've still got to put up my skateboard and change into my uniform." Lucy laughed at her friend/partner, as she pulled her hand from Levy's grasp,making the shorter girl pout.

Lucy made her way to their shared office at the beginning of the tunnel. Once she walked in, Levy following after her, she flipped on the lights to the office and put her skateboard by the door.

The office was painted with white paint and had photos of both Levy and Lucy having fun and a photo for each mission they completed. On the side of the small office was a big dresser stacked with books and albums they both liked,with a little corner of the dresser that had Lucy's outfit.(they wear the outfits in the media but they don't fight.)

Lucy quickly changed while Levy just looked at the photos remembering what happened on each mission.

"Done." Lucy said as she put her hair up in its original side pony tail and turning towards Levy, who just continued to stare at the photos.

"We've come a long way since our first mission." Levy said looking at the first picture that they took for their first mission together.

"We sure have." Lucy smiled as she said that, it was true they had been through life or death situations multiple times but they somehow managed to stay alive to go for coffee the next day.

Lucy put a hand on Levy's shoulder bringing the short girl out of her thoughts. "Come on I thought you said the boss had a mission for us." Levy smiled at her partner,"Yeah let's go!" Levy exclaimed happily once more, causing Lucy to laugh at her best friends quick change of mood.

They made their way out of the office and towards their bosses office once again. "Who do you think it'll be this time?" Levy asked. Lucy just shrugged at her question." Who knows?" She said just before they reached the door.

Levy knocked three times before they got a reply." Come in!" A man yelled through the door. They walked in and sat down in front of their boss. He was a muscular man with pointy ears ,amazing hearing, and a scar down his always closed right eye.

He always had a purple snake with him and has brownish-reddish hair. He went by the code name 'Cobra'.

Anyway they sat down in the two leather seats in front of Cobra's desk. "Well hello ladies I was just about to call for you two." He said as he stood up from his seat to lean on the front of his desk.

"We heard you had a job for us." Lucy said putting on her poker face and speaking in a monotone voice, while Levy watched.

"That is correct Star a client of mine asked for you two to take care of the man that his wife left him for, are you up for it?" Cobra asked using Lucy's code name.

"What's the pay?" Lucy asked still in a monotone voice." $15,000" He came his reply. Lucy looked at Levy for confirmation. The blue haired girl nodded to her partner." We'll take it." Lucy said looking at her boss who smiled at his two best assassins.

"Good, here's the man's records your deadline is next Wednesday. I'll tell the client you expected the job. That will be all ladies I'll see you soon." He said sitting back down after handing them a folder from his desk.

"See ya." Lucy said as she took the folder. Her and Levy walked out of the office and made their way towards theirs." Beyoncé?" Lucy asked after they entered the room." Beyoncé." Levy answered as they put on Her latest album 'lemonade'.

They listened to the album dancing a bit while coming up with a plan to end the man. "So tomorrow?" Levy asked. "Tomorrow." Lucy answered as they continued talking about random ideas.

The night went on, they finished the album and decided to call it a day. They changed into their regular clothes, Lucy grabbed her skateboard and walked out of the office locking the door." We both know the plan?" Lucy asked as her and Levy walked up the stairs to the tiny trap door. Levy only nodded in response as she slid out from under the dumpster,Lucy following her actions.

They said their goodbyes and hugged as usual then walked home. Well Levy walked home, Lucy skated.

Once home Lucy flopped onto her bed and checked the time.' 10:56'." Guess I better get to bed." She mumbled before taking off her sweater. She put on a oversized white T-shirt,pink shorts, and let her hair down before laying her head down on her pillow.

She only thought of one name before she drifted off into dream land.

'Lisanna'

___________________________
Plz leave a comment on any mistakes I may have made or any suggestions you may have I love you all have an awesomeness day ❤️💛💚💙💜