Chapter 6 (Part 2)

Recap:

He pulls away holding my hand saying "Lets go see how our baby is doing."

At this moment i dont think i couldnt feel happier, my day just got 100x better. Blake is going to stand by me through this and after and thats all i ever wanted. So following him we head to the office to see how our baby is.

                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6 (Part 2)- Blake's PoV

I am so happy that I got Ana's forgiveness, and yes im still a nervous wreck but I think we can do this. Since it was me, Ana, her mother, and my sister we were put into a bigger room. When we walked into the room, it gave off a warm house feeling. Staring at the bright green walls and the dark wood floor, they were an amazing combination of colors but the sun shining in through the big glass window brightened everything up giving the room a cheerful vibe.

On the wall opposite of the bed where Ana was laying on was a big flat screen that was connected to a computer monitor and machine that im guessing the technician will be using to see my baby. There was a two seat couch against the wall that Ana's mother and my sister sat on. I went and took the chair that was right next to the bed Ana was laying on.

The doctor than looked up at as and she was a women most likely in her 30's, with dark brown hair up in a tight bun and her features soft like she has never frowned a day in her life. She reached her hand out to everyone and shook it and introduced her self. "Hi everyone im Dr. Cassandra but you all can call me Clare." Everyone all said there hellos and introduced themselves until she looked at us. Ana extended her hand and said "Hello Clare, its very nice to meet you, my name is Ana and i am 16 years old. Yes i know im pretty young to be pregnant she said ashamed and put her head down." I felt so bad that I had put her in this position but i honestly wasnt expecting to knock her up and see her again.

Then Clare lifted her head and said "Ana don't be worried, one its not healthy for the baby and two I have seen many girls your age sometimes younger come in here. Don't worry I will not Judge you because I was a mother at 18 and the lucky thing for you is you have the father of the baby right by your side." I instantly knew that we got the right doctor and Ana just smiled and whispered a thank you. She then said "Ana if you could please lift your shirt up to right under your chest we can get this show on the road." She giggled and lifted her shirt.

The lights were turned off and the tv turned on bright lightening the room. We all turned our heads to see the tv. The doctor let out a small gasp when she found the baby. Ana instantly felt nervous and said "What?! Whats wrong?" I instantly got nervous myself.

"Nothing, nothing at all its just....."

"Just what" i said.

"Its just that........"

Hahaha well until next time my fellow readers!!!! What do you think it will be, im pretty sure you guys will know though. But stay tuned as I continue this story it will get alot more interesting I Promise!!!!!!!