Chapter 6

Tianna POV
It's been a week since the girls found out about me. I've been training hard, I told my family that the girls know. They said to bring them to our house, so I did. We started training them so they could hold off the hunters 'till my family or I can go and help them. They also have learnt to message me first, instead of me contacting them first for us to have a mental conversion. I've gotten stronger every day. I figured out one of my many powers, I have a connection to my family and friends, I found out about this when Rosie fell over the other day and I could feel her pain. My family said to keep this power secret, because Rosie cut her knee and my knee started bleeding. If the hunters knew about that they could kill one of them and it would kill me. I've gotten to hang out with my friends like old times, but they act like little kids and always want wolf piggy back rides. Today it's been a month since my wolf came out. I was just at home watching my cousin's in wolf form train downstairs from the window. All of a sudden I had pain on the side of my face and blood started to run down the side.
"Tianna, help the hunters are after me!" I heard Gabby message me. I jumped off the couch.
"Where are you?" I asked.
"At the forest behind the gym. Hurry the hunter. It's Courtney, and I don't think she's human." Once Gabby said she's not human, I panicked. If she's not human then what is she? I quickly ran down stairs.
"Hunters are after Gabby and she doesn't think they're human. We have to hurry," I informed my family. We all shifted and were off. I was loading; I got the scent of Gabby and ran faster. A couple minutes later I saw a figure cornering Gabby at the edge of a cliff. I growled to warn the figure to back away. The figure turned around and it was Courtney, but she had red eyes and fangs.
"She's a vampire. Be careful," my wolf told me.
"Isabelle get Gabby and get her to the girls. Protect them," I ordered.
"Gabby, go to Isabelle, she's going to take you to the girls and stay with you." With that, Gabby went to Isabelle and they left. I growled again at Courtney before shifting back to human. "Hello Courtney long time no see."
"Hey Tianna. Well, I'm sort of a hunter trying to kill you oh and I'm a vampire." With that she bared her fangs and launched at me. She was quick, but I'm faster. I grabbed her and threw her to the floor. When I turned my back I felt a pain in my neck.
"Ahh!" I scream. I could feel her draining my blood. I was starting to black out I used all my power to message my friends and family at once. "I love you all. Stay safe. Stay strong. This war is over for me." With that darkness surrounded me...
Tayla POV
It's been a long week. We've been training so we can protect ourselves, in other than just normal life. All the girls were at my house apart from Gabby; she had to leave early because her parents needed her. We were all in conversations when there was a rushed knock at the door. We all went quite. I walked to the door and picked up the baseball bat, which was next to the door. I slowly opened the door to see a bleeding and shaking Gabby and Isabelle, Tianna's cousin, at the door. I quickly let them in and went and got the first aid kit.
"Gabby, what happened?" Asked Rosie as she looked at the cut on her head.
"After I left here, I was walking home. I felt someone following me so I started running and they chased me. It was Courtney and I don't think she was human. She had red eyes. I think she was a vampire." We all looked at her shocked. I started cleaning her wound.
I then looked at Isabelle, "Why are you with her?"
"Gabby contacted Tianna when she was being chased. We all went. When we found her, Courtney was cornering her. Tianna told me to get Gabby out of there and bring her to you guys, and to stay with you just in case of the hunters," Isabelle explained. I was almost down when Isabelle shot up from where she was sitting and looked around.
"What's wro-" I stopped mid-sentence because Tianna sent a message.
"I love you all. Stay safe. Stay strong. This war is over for me." Before I could speak, Charli did.
"What did she mean as this war is over for her?" I turned to her in shock as did the other girls.
"I got that message too. I thought she could only send a message to one person at a time." I looked to Isabelle to see if she knew what Tianna meant. When I looked, she was in tears. "Isabelle what's wrong?" I asked walking towards her.
She looked at me with broken eyes. "When werewolves are in war. When they're about to die they always say 'this war is over for me'." No, this can't be happening, we just got her back.
I fell to the floor with tears streaming down my face. "NO!! This can't be happening." I repeat this as I rock back and forth. I was surrounded by my friends who had tears streaming down their face. We all cried together for the loss of our friend. Again.
Tianna's mums POV
Once I saw Courtney bite into Tianna, I could see her power draining. Tianna closed her eyes and then opened them.
That's when I heard her voice, "I love you all. Stay safe. Stay strong. This war is over for me." With that last sentence I knew she was close to death. She looked me right in the eyes, smiled and nodded her head then shut her eyes. She was dead. The rage in me took over. I launched at Courtney, but still was careful not to hurt Tianna even if she is dead. With one swipe I had her pinned under my paw.
I growled straight in her face, "You killed my daughter, now I'll kill you!" With that I ripped her head off. I shifted back to human and walk over to Tianna's limp body and pulled her into my lap. I cried because I now knew that she is dead. The rest of the family shifted and walked over crying as well. We all cried for about half an hour before calming down.
"Isabelle bring the girls to the cliff. They need to say goodbye and so do you." After 5 minutes we heard multiple feet running this way. There stood the girls and Isabelle. They all slowly approached Isabelle was the first to speak.
"She can't be dead. She's my little cousin. She can't be dead." Isabelle said as she sobbed into Tianna's limp body. After Isabelle calmed down from her break down, she moved to grieve with her parents and brother. One by one Tianna's friends stepped forward. I could hear the sadness and pain in their voices as they said goodbye. Tianna always said she had family other than us. I never knew what she meant until now, they were her family too. Her sisters. After every one said their goodbyes we moved Tianna over to some rocks that were nearby. We didn't want to bury her, so we placed her against the rocks, said our last goodbyes and headed home. The girls lied to their parents saying they were at each other houses and came with us instead. Once they got there, they made their way to Tianna's room. It was hard for them because they thought she was dead the first time and now she really is dead. What am I going to do now my daughter is gone? Will the hunters come after us now?
Tianna's POV
All I could see was darkness. The last thing I remembered was seeing my mum's face. I've been in the darkness for I don't know how long. I'm just floating. All of a sudden, a bright light appeared close by. When I saw it, I knew I was dead. I started to make my way to light when I heard voices.
"Tianna, it's your choice. You can go to the light and join your ancestors, or we can help you go back. This war isn't over for you."
"Who are you?"
"We are your royal ancestors. We all died in war with the hunters." A different voice from before said.
"Why are you giving me another chance?" I asked the voices.
"Because, you're the most powerful creature alive. If you don't go back, your family and friends will lose this war and their lives. The hunters are going after them. The hunters want them gone now, not just you." What was going to happen to them and how did my ancestors know this was going to happen.
"How do you know that my family and friends will die?"
"I have the power of seeing the future and so do you. You contain all of our powers. That's why you are the powerful wolf of all."
"How do I unlock the power in me?" I asked. I wanted to unlock all my power so I could save my family and friends. "Before I go back, can you help me unlock my powers and help me control them?" It was silent for a while. All of a sudden a light shined out of my chest, and then the pain came. I could feel the power flowing through my veins. I had a vision. I saw my friends in my room crying together, then my family in the lounge looking depressed. Then, I had a different vision; it was the hunters standing over my injured family. I gasped for air. I looked around, it was dark but I could work out that I'm still near the cliff.
"We have unlocked all your powers and we'll help you beat the hunters."
I'm not going back to my family or friends but I will look over them. When the time is right. I'll end this war...
Aimee POV
I can't believe she's gone. We already lost her once and now we've lost her again. I thought she would never die. Are the hunters still after us?
??? POV
The bitch is finally dead! "Fellas we are celebrating tonight!" I announced. This was going to be a wonderful night.