Chapter Two

Now I'm not saying that graduation was rubbish, but the after party was always the best part. I'm not one who goes on a bender every weekend, nor am I one to stay in. But attending a proper party every once in a while does bring out every girls best side. It was the day after graduation and I had woken to the sound of Michaels laugh from downstairs accompanied by Luke's laugh.

I had managed to get up and grab one of Michael's old shirts he gave me nearly four years ago. He still had his blonde fringe and always wore a tank top over a this shirt, making me laugh or grow red with embarrassment when he purposely showed it off when in public. He was excited to find out he would be touring with Hot Chelle but he also got way too emotional when it came to the day he had to leave, so he left me his favourite shirt (which was also my favourite shirt) with a note saying; 'To my best friend, because I know you love stealing my shirt.' I smiled at the memory then pulled my black panties up my legs and made my way downstairs. On the way to the living room, I grabbed a bright red apple and a glass of water being careful not to spill it anywhere. It proved difficult when I saw that Michael and Luke were occupying the three seater and Calum and Ashton were spread out on the other one, leaving me to sit in the middle of Michael and Luke.

"Fuck no it's my turn," Michael growled at Luke grabbing the controller off Luke.

"Fine." Luke sighed crossing his arms and going into a grouch, knowing he wouldn't win the argument that was about to occur.

"Morning boys," I yawned, placing my glass of water on the coffee table then walking over to Mikey and kissing him on the cheek.

"Daym Y/N. Give us a dance, baby." Michael winked as I laughed, doing a little goofy dance for him to which he passed the remote back to Luke and started massaging (basically playing the drums) my ass. I looked over at Luke, who was already scanning my body from head to toe, licking his lips and shuffling around in his seat every couple of seconds.

"Michael move your fucking hand," Ashton barked, finally looking up to see what Michael and I were hollering and laughing at.

"Ash you have nothing to worry about, I would never go there. Not your sister dude thats not cool" Michael spoke, removing his hands but with a smile on his face.

"Well I still don't want you touching my sister there." Ashton replied, looking straight at Michael.

"Ash seriously you have nothing to worry about, I wouldn't date any of these losers anyway. I mean Luke wouldn't be able to last 30 seconds and where is the fun in that?" Luke squeaked and sunk lower into the sofa, pulling the couch cushions over himself. I giggled and walked over to Ashton, kissing his forehead and ruffling his hair.

"None of us would want to date you, Y/N." Calum murmured, making sure I heard him but I chose to ignore him for the sake of Ash.

"Please put some trousers on," Ashton whined "I don't want my best mates seeing one of my little sisters half naked."

"Yeah nobody wants to see that." Calum added, scowling at me when I whipped my head round to him.

"Who pissed in your fucking cheerios Calum? Was it Michael? Did Michael piss in your cheerios? Or was it Luke?" I smiled at him sarcastically and walked into the kitchen. I heard Michael and Luke laughing as Ashton told Calum off for picking on me. Its good to have a protective brother but at the same time its not sometimes he's to over protective, I mean granted I am half naked but me and Michael? Me and Michael are best friends and it has always been that way. In fact thinking of him any other way makes me feel ill, I acknowledge he's good looking but I couldn't see myself with him in any romantic or sexual way.

I shrugged off the images in my head and reached up to open the cupboard, grabbing a hold of the blue ceramic bowl. I grabbed the cheap, high in sugar cereal and poured it into my bowl, turning to the fridge to grab the milk. However, there was no fucking milk. Perfect, I looked on the side and there was four bowls, full to the brim with wasted milk, looks like the boys came for unwanted breakfast. I bought the milk yesterday, spending all the change I had in the car so of course I was going to whine about the four men drinking it all.