Prolouge

This is my first book it isnt as good but you know i tried 😂 lol anyways enjoy!

--------------------------

I cried as the painful words repeated themselves in my head over and over again "loose some weight pig" "why are you still here" " go to hell" "nobody likes you"

What cant a 13 year old cry?

Let me introduce myself. I'm Mackenzie Jones. Im 13 years old and currently in Middle School at Bridge Wood Middle School. I am one of the biggest nerds in school. I have an older sister the Queen Bee of the school, and my biggest bully that HATES my guts, you must be thinking why would your own sister bully you? Well because my looks. Nobody knows were related she wants to keep it a secret because my looks and size. I sadly dont have any friends, the only friend I've ever had was Jenna White but sadly she moved last year which made me depressed and gain alot of weight.

-------------------------
Tyler's P.O.V

"Tyler come downstairs for dinner!!!" My mom yelled "coming!" I said thinking about the nerd what other trick to pull on her.

Let me introduce my self. Im tyler Johnson im currently 13 years old im the badboy at school. Every girl wants to go out with me.I also have a twin sister she doesnt have many friends no idea why shes pretty hot but ive seen better.I used to have a big crush on Mackenzie last year ( and i still do) but I could never get her attention so I decided to make her life a living hell for her, apparently my plans  haven't worked yet but my new plan totally has to work, ill have her with me in no time. "Tyler hurry up!!!!" Enough about me now gotta go before my mom kicks my ass.

-----------------
Lol not the best way to start but it will get better 😂 sorry if the chapter is to short im starting off small but as i get used to this the chapters will be longer