Chapter Eighteen

"When can I go back home, doc?"

"Whenever I see your okay to leave." Karasu groaned making Mayumi chuckle as she looked over the young woman's chart.

"I feel fine! When can I get out of here? I don't like staying in hospitals for more then two days!"

"It's only been a week."

"And I'm going crazy here!"

"You'll live." Karasu let out a sigh. It has been a week since she was admitted to the hospital and it was driving her nuts.

"Karasu is right doctor. She's doing well."

"Izumo! Get me out of here please!" Izumo chuckled at his friends whining.

"I hope you aren't telling me what I should do with my patient." Mayumi said facing the blonde who held his hands up in surrender.

"Not at all but I know Karasu would like to be running outside."

"You got that right. At least let me go outside once in a while."

"Nope."

"Damn you!" Izumo couldn't help but laugh.

"I brought you some ramen this time, Kara." Izumo held up a take out bag.

"Thank you, Izumo. I thought I was going to starve to death." Karasu smiled as she took the bag out of his hands before she started eating. Mayumi and Izumo stepped out the room closing the door behind them.

"Well, is she remembering anything?"

"No. I'm not all that sure if she would remember any of us even if we tried."

"Karasu remembered a man by the name of "Cheesy Hung", do you know him?"

"Hung? I know them and I'm probably sure your talking about Daishi."

"That's him."

"I'm surprised, really. They were very close."

"He went on about her being his fiancée."

"That's Daishi for you. He has a crush on her but when she was taken away he went looking for her everyday. He didn't have a crush on Karasu he was in love with her."

"I see and two more came back in February."

"Hikaru and Hotaru. I know about what happened. Those idiots have been worried about her."

"How are you related to them."

"I was beginning to suspect you would ask me that question sooner or later. We're actually half siblings believe it or not. Same father. different mother. I took after my mother.

"Does Karasu know who you are?"

"No she doesn't and I'm not planning on telling her just yet."

"How many siblings does she have?"

"Counting her as well it's six all together. Karasu being the youngest."

*~*

"What do you think you are doing!?" Mayumi yelled when she walked into Karasu's room seeing her fully dressed in reguarl clothing.

"I'm leaving."

"You can't leave here!"

"I'm eighteen years old! I already signed the discharge papers half an hour ago. I can leave now." Karasu said walking past her.

"Hold on! I didn't give the okay for you to leave, Karasu!" Mayumi caught up to her grabbing Karasu by the shoulder making her turn around.

"You kept me here long enough! If we're done here I got a job to do." Karasu shoved Mayumi's hand off her shoulder continuing to walk down the hallway. As Karasu walked down the hall heading for the exit when two women and a man walked into the lobby with four men behind them.

"Geez, I hate hospitals. Damn doctor keeping me here for a week." Karasu grumbled letting out a huff in annoyance.

"Where's my daughter?! Where's Mayumi Nishi!?" Karasu looked up seeing a woman with long blonde hair and light blue eyes yelling at one of the nurses at the station and judging from the look on the woman she was either scared, nervous or both.

"Hey, these no need to yell here. This is a hospital after all." The nurse gave her a smile making Karasu smile in return before looking back at the woman.

"If you're looking for Mayumi I last saw her back on the second floor."

"Karasu Nishi! Get back here right now!" This made the brunette flinch hearing said woman from down the hall.

"And with that being said I'm leaving." Karasu pushed though the people but came to a stop feeling a rush of images flooded into her head. Slowly turning around Karasu looked at her hand to see another hand holding onto her, narrowing her eyes she noticed it was shaking.

"Is that you Karasu? Is it really you?" Moving her eyes up the hand that held onto her for deal life, two pair of icy blue eyes met. Karasu blinked seeing tears welding up in the woman's eyes.

"It is you.. My baby! It's truly is you!" The woman wrapped her arms around Karasu pulling her into a hug as she cried. Karasu took notice of the woman hugging her how skinny she was, like she didn't eat, how easily she felt the woman's bones through her clothes.

"My little girl... You came back to me after so many years.." The woman pulled away from giving her a warm smile. Once again images came flooding into her mind making her dizzy.

"... Mother...?" Everything went blank after that all she could hear were voices yelling her name as darkness took over.