Chapter Two

Two Weeks Later - February 1st

Karasu walked down the road going to the local market place she found while walking around the city. The venders that sold their foods would offer their food half off for the icy blue eyed woman that showed up out of nowhere one day.

"I see your back again, Kara." One of the vendors said as she walked by making her nod her head with a smile.

"I am. I can't stop making food since I give some to Mr. and Mrs. Hirohata." She said looking down at the vegetables that were half off.

"That's nice of you. Take anything you need and I'll add another discount, how does that sound?"

"I shouldn't... Two discounts? I can't pay the full price of the first discount, really." She said looking at the owner to see him waving it off with a smile.

"It's no problem, Kara. Go ahead and get what you need. I won't take no for an answer."

"Thank you."

The while time she spent in the market place she had a feeling that something was going to happen and also a nagging feeling that someone was watching her. Her training kicked in and pretend to ignore it the whole time she was shopping which lasted a few hours since most of the venders offered her discounts on food that already had discounts-- before heading out the market place saying her goodbyes to the people that were starting to close up shop for the day.

As she was walking home she walked past a group of men and a little girl with white hair and red eyes that was walking beside a man with red hair and amber eyes. As she walked past the white haired girl they looked at one another before Karasu broke the eye contact with a smile.

The little girl stopped walking starring at the the brown haired woman that walked past her. Her eyes lit up in curiousty. The group noticed that she stopped walking, they followed her eyes to see she was starring at a woman with long brown hair and icy blue eyes in a purple mid-sleeve shirt and black short shorts carrying shopping bags filled with food.

"What wrong Anna?" A man with blonde hair and sunglasses asked the young girl as he kneeled down beside her watching the brown haired woman walk across the street but not alone, three men in dark clothing followed after her.

"That woman... She has a beautiful red just like Mikoto." The group eyes widen looking at the red haired man who was known as Mikoto Suoh. The third and Red King and is known for his temper-- who was starring at the woman. She turned around starring straight at him with her icy blue eyes before continuing her walk.

"Go after them. Watch over the girl." They followed after the three men and the woman leaving four people behind. Mikoto Suoh, Anna Kushina, Tatara Totsuka and Izumo Kusanagi.

"What's the matter King? Did you get captivated by her beauty?" Tatara Totsuka asked the red haired man with a knowing smile but winced when Izumo hit him on his head.

"That's enough Totsuka." Izumo said to the young adult. He looked at his friend to see he was still looking where the woman was standing on the other side of the road.

"Mikoto?"

"Hm?"

"What do you wanna do?"

"Let's go back to the bar. We'll wait there for the others."

"King?"

"What is it?" Mikoto looked at his friend who looked at him with a smile and a twinkl in his eyes.

"Did you get captivated by her, Hm?"

"No." Mikoto walked away, Anna right behind him leaving the the two of them to themselves.