Kale leans against the counter and pulls me into him. " They messed up on someones order so Luna grabbed it off of the counter and told them it's bullshit if they throw it away when she can just eat it. Then she threw a five dollar bill on the counter and sat down."

That's not surprising. I can't take her anywhere. I look beside me startled when I hear someone speaking fast in my ear. " Welcome to Tace Bell. What can I get for you tonight?" The young boy leans into the register looking like he's about to fall asleep.

I smile at him and wave my arm back. " I'm not quite ready, take thiers first."

Brendon rushes up and leans over the counter. " Give me five hardshell tacos with extra meat and a large soda."

Kale looks at Brendon as he throws money on the counter and grabs his soda cup and takes off. Then he grabs my hand and brushes the hair out of my face. " What do you want? "

I really don't want to eat in front of them because I already have a bad feeling about this." I'll just take one hardshell taco please." I pull away from Kale and head towards the bathroom. " I'll be right back." I quickly use the bathroom and wash my hands.

When I get back out Luna is leaning across the table pinching Brendons nipple. " How dare you take a bite of my steak taco. Next time I'll bite your nipple off."

Brendon throws her taco back down on the table and grabs onto her wrist and pulls her over the table so that his face is touching hers. " You better watch out girl, before you get me to excited. I'm not so sure that you can handle this." He points down at his crotch and then quickly kisses her and sits back.

Kale is just sitting there eating his food and eyeing them like he's at the movies.

I sit down next to Luna and she throws my taco at me. " You're lucky I didn't eat your taco." Then she winks at me.

Brendon takes a sip of his soda and then spits it all over the table.

I give her a look and then pass my taco back over to her. " I'm actually not hungry."

Luna snatches it up and starts eating it. " Sweet!"

After everyone gets done eating we walk outside and Luna sits on the bench outside. " It feels so damn good."

Brendon sits down next to her and puts her hand on his thigh close to his crotch. " Wait... can you say that again?"

Luna slaps his hand and then takes off running into the corn field behind us. " Come on."

Oh boy.. that shits tall. I take off walking towards the corn field. " Luna.. Come on. You're going to get lost in there."

Kale grabs my hand smiling and pulls me with him. " Let's go find her."

Once we get into the corn field Brendon takes off on his own and starts peaking around the corn like it's going to help him hide, then he jumps up every once in a while when he thinks that he sees her.

Ah what the hell? Why not have some fun. I let go of Kales hand and take off running. " Catch me if you want me." I run around the dark corn field and bend down hiding when ever I think I see someone. I'm alot smaller than Brendons big butt. I hear some rustling close by so I stand up and take off running. I hear footsteps close by, but I have no idea who it is. Even though it's only a game and we're all having fun it's easy to put the fear in yourself. I hurry up and fall to the ground when the footsteps stop.

I look up when I hear Luna scream from somewhere that sounds close by. " Put me down, you sexy beast." Well looks like Brendon found his treat.