~ 3 ~

"Come with me I want to show you something" Emmett grabbed my hand gently, pulling me to my feet and walking me up the stairs, at first I thought we were going up to his room but he proved me wrong when he continued to pull me past his room "Emmett where are we going?" I asked confused as I pulled the blanket around me tighter, "you'll see" he said.  Emmett took me up onto the roof "Emmett why are we up here ? It's cold" I whined pulling the blanket as tight as possible to my body trying to keep in heat in the cold morning air "I know angel, but look" I looked up, gasping, at the sight as Emmett pulled me into his stone cold arms that somehow brought me a strange warmth "wow" it was the only thing I could say as I looked up at the amazing sunrise, This moment was perfect.

Emmett and I have been sat on the roof for a few hours and I had noticed Emmett's eyes darkening "Emmett," I sighed as he looked down at me "You need to go hunt" he sighed now looking at the sky as his skin shone like thousands of diamonds in the bright light of the sun "yea I guess your right" he kissed my head before jumping off the roof "see you soon Em" I said knowing he could hear me as he ran into the forest before disappearing.  Now to go talk to Rose, I walked back inside the house and downstairs to the living room where Rose was sitting, Kocoum keeping her company while Emmett and I were on the roof "Rosalie?" I spoke up "yes Arizona?" she replied putting her magazine on cars down and looked at me questioningly "I just wanted to thank you," I said tugging at my blanket that was still sat around my shoulders from earlier this morning "thank me? for what?" she smiled with a little giggle "Um.. yes I uh wanted to um thank you for uh saving Emmett" I stuttered our nervously afraid of what she would say "Well I couldn't leave him there and Alice saw you two meeting and said I would save him and when I saw him there, dying, I knew that he was the man Alice was talking about and I had to save him because I hoped someone would do the same for my Andrew" as she walked over to me I stood gob-smacked at what the beautiful blonde vampire had to say.

Emmett had been hunting for an hour and a half or so and during that time Rose and I have gotten even closer and opened up to each other, the whole family, bar Alice, was shocked, to say the least that a girl who is so closed off to everyone apart from her family had opened up to a newcomer who had only been around for three days, even if she was her brother/best friends soulmate.  Rose and I were sitting in the back garden planning a shopping day with Alice as she painted our nails "well the weather is supposed to be really nice on Tuesday but I don't know if it would expose you or ..." I trailed off "Nope, your Tuesday's booked up Baby," the biggest Cullen said as he sat on the leafy ground beside my chair, and even though I was on a deck chair he was still taller than me, "Since when?" I asked furrowing my brows and moving my body a little so I was almost facing him, "since now I'm taking you on a date" he said smugly as I looked at him breaking out into a grin "I'd like that" "It's not like you would've had a choice I'd of forced you to go anyway" Alice piped in while putting a glossy top coat on Rose's nails, "Think what you like Alice."

It was a few hours later and Kocoum and I were heading back to my house because Renesmee needed to sleep, when we arrived I unlocked the door and headed to my kitchen to get a bowl of water for Kocoum, turning around I met eyes with the most unexpected people I thought I would be seeing today, "Hello Sweetheart" my mum said pulling me into a hug "Hey mum, Hello daddy" I said walking over to my dad "Hey Sweetpea" I hugged him before stepping back as I watched Kocoum head toward the living room and I followed behind him with my parents, I sat down on the armchair as my parents sat on the sofa across from me "So what brings you all the way from lovely Rossesa down to rainy little Forks ?" I questioned as Kocoum lapped up the water from his bowl "well," my mum started looking over at my father before continuing excitedly "We heard you found your soulmate!" she sat up perfectly straight, moving her arms frantically and squealing at a pitch that made everyone in the room cover their ears, "well yes, but what is it to you? you already knew about the prophecy" I said quietly "We want to meet them" "No," I started standing up "No No No No No No!" "what?!!?" my dad said standing up in a pose that demanded respect, but so did I "No they've just accepted me and are only warming up to me now, there's no way you're meeting them, I know what you two are like." I glared at the couple sitting on my sofa "come on sweetie" mum stood up trying to reason with me "Leave" I spat "what?" she looked shocked "I'm sorry did I stutter? Leave." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't see what the problem is here just let them meet us and then they'll be off your case" Emmett said sitting on the edge of my bed as I paced around my room in front of him "No Emmett you don't get it you and your family may be ready but I'm not.  I feel like your family are just starting to warm up to me and if my parents come along and find out you're vampires, vegetarian or not, they won't want to hear anything because they see killing anything other than demons wrong," I stopped pacing and sat down beside Emmett resting my forehead on his ice cold shoulder "I can't lose you."  Not now, Not ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two days since my parents asked to meet the Cullens and I said no, now Alice has forced me to let my parents meet them.  So that's where I am now, at the Cullens ... with my parents.  "Mum, Dad, this is Carlisle and Esme Cullen.  Carlisle, Esme this is my mum and dad, Eric and Samantha Ellerton" I said introducing them to my parents "It's fabulous to meet the parents of such a beautiful young woman" Esme said smiling at me as a rosy colour filled my cheeks, "Yes, it's a pleasure to finally meet the people she speaks so very highly of" ...Oh God.

We sat in the living room and the Cullens explained how they were vegetarian and only changed someone  into a vampire if they were dying.  How they changed Bella during childbirth and how Renesmee was a hybrid of vampire and human.  "they don't like hurting people" I said as I saw my dad was interested in the subject and wanted to know as much as possible while my mum, on the other hand, sat there emotionless and bored out of her mind and I knew from that moment that no matter what they say she had already made up her mind and she wasn't going to change it.  Once we arrived back at my house we went into the living room and sat down "Well what do you think of them?" I said stroking Kocoums fur hoping that the familiar touch of his black coat would calm my nerves, "Hunny, I think they are a really lovely family and it takes some strength to be around humans every day and not vamp out." My dad said approvingly "Thank you, daddy.  Mum?" "I don't like them.  No matter what they say they are still killers, I don't want you around them." She said keeping the same tone and a straight face the hold time "Well, I hate to break it to you but YOU wanted to meet them and to be frank I don't give a shît what you say, Emmett's my soulmate and that's his family so you can piśs off," I said angrily as I stood up walking menacingly towards her "Go Away" and like that it was just Kocoum and I, alone once again.

Words Written: 1489

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, there was some drama in there to switch things up a little andddddddddddd you got to meet Arizonas parents!

- Amy xxx