VIII

"Stop! Ill go! Please dont kill them, grandfather.", i yell as i ran towards the tall man. He stopped and looked at me running towards him.

"So, my child. You will obey my orders now?", he asked. "Yes, grandfather. On two conditions, please promise me that you will spare everyone and the town, if I marry Haru.", i said as i bowed my head. I kept my head down and waited for the old man decision, i felt him lift my chin and i opened my eyes. "Very well, i accept your terms, (y/n).", he said calmly. I felt relived that was until i looked behind him, Kid was trying to get up.

"Fuck that! (Y/n)! What the fuck is going on?!", shouted Kid. I looked at him as coldly as i could, even though i wanted to run into his arms. "Im the granddaughter of one of the five elders of Mariejois. (L/n) is actually my mothers maiden name; thats all you need to know.", i said. Kid looked at me with as much rage as i had for myself; Killer and the others were looking at me with confusion. Smoker walked over and stood next to me. "Your orders, (y/n)?", he asked as he noticed my grandfather leave towards some Marines. "Cuff them up, Smoker. We dont want any rebels following us.", i ordered. Smoker handcuffed everyone and put them all together; Kid facing me.

"(Y/n), what about us?", asked Kid. Catching me by surprise, i stood there, shaking with fear, if the old man found out Kid was my lover. Then Kid would not live to see the next morning; i cletched my fists. "There is no 'us', Kid. I dont love you, Kid. Look, just never look for me again. Im done with this stupid rebellion, im going back home with my real 'family'.", i spat. Every word felt like a lie and i could see the hurt in Kid's eyes; i felt like taking everything back but I didnt want my friends to die.

It was never suppose to be this way, Mom! I want to be free! I want to stay with Kid! Mom! Dad! Please help me!

I silently prayed to my parents as Kid kept looking at me. "What about those nights together?", whispered Kid, hurt and betrayal could easily be detected in his voice now. I couldnt help it anymore as I felt tears running down my face.

"ANSWER ME, (Y/N)! WHAT ABOUT-", i didnt let him finish. I slapped him and started walking away; Kid started screaming curses and insults at me. I looked back and everyone was shocked and kept calling my name as i walked away. "Good bye, everyone.", i whispered and dried my tears. I walked over to the large car, Smoker walked next to me and opened the door; i stepped inside next to my grandfather.

 I walked over to the large car, Smoker walked next to me and opened the door; i stepped inside next to my grandfather

"Let us go. To Mariejois", said my grandfather. (AN: Just consider it as the most fanciest of cities, some high security and you know, lol)

"Im sorry for leaving with Mother, grandfather.", i apologized, even though i didnt mean it. "Its okay that wench got what she deserved in the end.", said the old man coldly. I cletched my fist and bit my lip in order from killing the man next to me. We drove all the way to Mariejois, we entered the mansion and I was sent to my room.

"Mistress (y/n)... The bath is ready.", said a maid. I thanked her and walked into the large bathroom and sat in the tub, my body relaxed and my throat let out a dry sob. "Kid... Everyone...", i whispered. I let out loud sobs in the bathroom until i felt everything was out of my system.

Once I stepped outside, Smoker was sitting in a chair; he was use to seeing me in a towel since I was a kid and that didnt bother me; we had like a best friend bond. "Hi, Smoker... What can I do for you?", i asked as i walked into the closet. "Do you love that man?", he asked. I froze, not knowing who he was talking about. "Of course, I love Haru... That's why I'm going to marry him...", i said carefully. I heard Smoker sigh in my room as i finished changing into my new clothes. "I meant the leader back in Sabaody.", he said. I froze as i walked into the room, this time Smoker noticed and walked up to me; i looked up at the sliver hair man and ran into his chest.

"S-Smoker! I hate this! Why can't I be free?! Why must I be cursed with one of the Gorosei's blood!", i screamed into his chest. I was softly pounding my fist lightly into his chest while he held me. Smoker patted my back, soothing me to a sleep like state.

"Everything will work out for you, (y/n)", he whispered and left my room. "I hope, Smoker-chan...", i whispered back.

Smoker P.O.V.

I left (y/n)'s room and walked to the elders office. "Come in, Smoker.", said the old man. I walked in and bowed my head. "Smoker, Im relieving you from being (y/n)'s body guard.", said the old geezer. "What?", i growled. "You will go back to being a Vice Admiral in the Marines. If you wanna say goodbye to my granddaughter, you may but leave as soon as you do, that is all.", he said and left the room. "Fucking old geezer...", i growled and left the room. I walked up the stairs and saw that the guards were looking at me.

They know already....

I walked into (y/n)'s room and saw her still sleeping. I walked over and sat next to her. "Hey brat... Ill be leaving now. I wont be able to have your back anymore. I want you know that, it was fun taking care of you. Your parents would be proud of their rebel princess. After what im about to do, I highly doubt we'll see each other. Im rambling now, brat. Take care, (y/n).", i said and ruffled her (h/c) hair softly. I left a cigar on her bed stand; she would know what that meant.

I walked back down the stairs. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, OLD GEEZER!", i shouted. The guards started to surround me and the fucking old man appeared. "I resign from the Marines. Just know that (y/n) will be free whether you like it o-", i felt a piercing pain on my shoulder.

I looked at him and saw him holding a gun; i grinned as i fell on the floor. "F-Fuck you..", i mumbled. "Throw him at Sabaody, as an example of what can happen to them if they dare come here to Mariejois.", said the old man as he walked away. Then i faded into the darkness.

Thanks for reading
As always thanks for the support you guys give me, i really appreciate it.
If anything seems misspelled please comment

Also im working on some stories for the following characters:

Mingo
Ace
Marco
Killer
Zoro

Any other suggestions are welcomed... See ya!