1-Gigi hadid

Song- rear view / singer: Zayn malik

Alicia's pov
I smiled at doniya as she quits my room. I get up from my bed and look at myself in mirror.

I walk towards the wardrobe and take out my dress for towmorrow.

Towmorrow is 7th may. Zayn is coming from naples with a surprise.

I put rear view on my iphone 5s

Can your heart be mine in search.
Cuz' i have no time to help you find all the words.
Mellodies and memories.

Stories that sound absurd.

I sigh and pull the covers up my head and without a minute. I know that I am asleep.

**next morning 12:00**

I wake up at 12:06. OMG. Zayn is coming in two hours. I am freaking out.

I get up ftom my bed and walk around like a freak around like a squirrel who got a wholenut.

I entered the room and take a look at my checklist.

Dress : ✅
Earrings :✅
Roller iron:✅

P.S wear red and put your blueberry cologne

I smiled at myself when I realized the checklist was completed. The checklist was stupid.

***
After the bath, I dried my hair and curled it. I wore a red tight crop top with black skirt.

I put on some red lipstick with smokey eye shadow.

I take a glance at the clock and it was 2:09. I heard something downstairs.

I rushed down and saw Zayn hugging Aunt tricia and kissing safaa.

I go to him and look at him . He looks at me and smiles there was a girl behind him.

Her eyes, lips, figure, look was ...... was beautiful. I looked at Zayn. He smiles at me.

"Hey, Alicia" Zayn says to me while I just stand there admiring his flawless face.

"I am fine, What about you??" I ask and suddenly my eyes rakes up to a girl who looked taller and that's when I realize it's her girlfriend; Gigi hadid

"I brought a surprise for all of you, this is my girlfriend; Gigi hadid." He says with a grin plastered on his face.

"Congratulations, Zayn" Safaa says while Tricia grins.

I walk away from him. I run up to the room. I rub my lipstick out. I throw everything that gets in my hand. I tear every picture of him. I run a frustrated hand through my hair and that's when my mind shouts at me.

He was never yours, Alicia

I take a deep breathe while sitting on the bed. I hear a knock at the door. I widen my eyes when I take a look around my room. I pick up the broken pieces of vase and hide it under the bed.
I pick up my perfume, talcum powder and my aftershower cologne on the dresser. I grab a wipe and cleanup my face.

I open the door and find Zayn on the door. He looks at me and tries to take a look at my room and raise an eyebrow at my smudged mascara.

Fuck you wipes!!

"There was a spider in my room so.... I wanted to beat it up" I say to him and he scratches the back of his head.

What a lovely excuse!

I mentally slap myself for the horrible lie. I couldn't
think of something incredibly believing excuse. I am a bad liar to be honest.

"Lunch's ready" He says.

"Yeah, I'll be down in two" I say and close the door of my room. I sigh and take out my make-up box.

After refreshing my make-up, I go downstairs and take a seat opposite to Zayn while Gigi next to him. Me and Walihya sit together. Trisha at the end with at the beginning of the lavish table is sitting Yaser.

I put myself some tikkas and pour myself some Coke. I take a look at Zayn and Gigi who are eating in the same plate. I look at Gigi who starts to choke and she says water.

Well, I have to be a bitch sometimes.

I hand her a glass of water which she was clearly thankful for. I can't help but feel pity for her.

To be honest, I am gonna be a bitch to her so I think she should beware.

After the eating the lunch and doing the dishes we decide to watch The notebook. I love that movie.

Although, Doni and Sal were going to shopping they asked and I declined which I was thankful for.

I get off my ass to make some popcorn but as I come out I see Zayn and Gigi coming and adjusting themselves on the couches. They grab the popcorn that I was eating before. I get angry at this stupid gesture of his.

"Excuse me" I say grabbing my bowl of popcorn.
"Excused" Zayn says while grabbing the popcorn back.

"That's mine" I say to him.
"What's mine is yours rule do you remember?" He says.

"I broke that rule, remember." I say which definitely wasn't a lie. I sigh and go to kitchen to make myself some new popcorns.

I plug in the switch of microwave oven and toss in the packet of popcorn.
I set it for 3 minutes until it's ready to eat. When I come back I see Safaa sitting on the same couch so I go and sit next to her.
I share with her some popcorns which she denied because she does'nt like it. I mean... she is the last person in this world who does'nt like popcorn.

I put the empty bowl on the coffee table and grab my phone to order some pizza. I slide my phone out of my skirt's pocket and speed dial 3. Someone on the phone picks so I decide to order a Doritos pizza with a bottle of coke.

I give money to Safaa for the pizza and go in my room to clear up some things.

****
Hello... popcorns

How are you??

Hopefully fine.

Ok see Ya tc

Bye
Ily