Lovers Break

Hi everyone I guess I forgot to mention in the last A/N that Freddy will not be shipped with anyone alright? Well enjoy the chapter

Freddy pov
___&__&___
Sigh... It's Valentine's Day and I'm here again dealing with this again, Foxy's gone and it's starting to get to me again... The more I forget my depression pill the more I remember foxy... Why is this so hard?! I hate being alone like this but I guess I'm happy to see everyone else happy I'm sure foxy would've loved to see this Freddy sighed as he looked at the walls then grabbed koda from the crib as he began holding the cub in his paws as the cub slept. Freddy sighed again as he laid on his bed and looked at the empty space where foxy used to lay it's been more than two years... I should've gotten over it but why haven't I Freddy soon growled as he looked down at the cub and put koda on Foxy's side of the bed before standing up and holding his fist tightly as he shut his eyes and held back his tears but they slowly slid down from his eyes while he gritted his teeth and raised his paws why?! Why is it so hard to forget him?! Why can't it just pass?!?!?! Freddy yelled in his head as he slammed his fist into the wall then began to rapidly slam his fist in and out of the wall as his knuckles began bleeding. He slowly began panting short from breath as tears quickly ran down from his eyes to the floor and his soft whimpers turned to loud sobs. Toy Freddy and blitz ran into the room and looked at Freddy with Toy Freddy ran to koda to make sure the small cub was alright while blitz grabbed Freddy's paws and stopped him from hurting himself any more "Freddy stop! " blitz yelled as he pulled Freddy out to the door. Freddy shook his head looking at the ground as his tight fists tightened dripping more blood no... I can't go back to the pills that...... They're trying to make me forget foxy!! That's what they're doing! I won't let that happen... And what the hell's this foxes problem?! If I wanna slam my fist into the wall dam right I'll do it I don't take orders from anyone especially runts like him... Freddy growled again fighting with his own mind as Toy Freddy began to grab the pills. Toy Bonnie walked in then spotted Freddy as he ran to blitz to help him, Freddy snarled as he swung just as Toy Bonnie came both toy Bon Bon and blitz flew to the wall landing on the floor with a loud thud and getting the wind knocked out. Toy Freddy grabbed the back of Freddy's neck and shoved the pills into Freddy's mouth shoving them down his throat as Freddy swallowed gagging slightly. Freddy shoved his brother off as he began yelling at them with tears streaming down his eyes "WHY ARE HOU ALL TRYING TO MAKE ME FORGET MY MATE?! HE WAS MY EVERYTHING!! " Freddy yelled as he cupped his eyes with his paws sobbing loudly while toy Freddy picked himself up off the floor and walked to Freddy putting his paw on Freddy's shoulder "no ones trying to make you forget about foxy... We just want you to move on you're to attached to something that happened two and a half years ago... I'm sorry if we made you feel like this but let's go, follow me to my office I can help you..." Freddy nodded and followed his brother into his office as he continued to cry out loud.
Toy Bonnie pov
___&__&___
Toy Bonnie picked himself up as he shook his head and slowly touched his chest which was covered in a big bruise from Freddy's punch "Dam he really packs a punch... " he whispered to himself as he looked to blitz who ran straight into Freddy's room coming out with koda "is he OK? " Bonnie asked seeing that koda was bawling his eyes out, blitz nodded and began calming the cub. TBonnie groaned as he began walking to his room, he looked at his calendar chuckling as he pointed to the date with a smirk "hey! It's Valentines day! " he told himself before grabbing his shirt blue preforming stage shirt and throwing it on the bed as he searched around his table pulling other shirts off the table before finding a small box of heart roses and a single white rose. TBon Bon gulped as he headed out the door after putting on a nice white buttoned shirt "I... I hope he likes it, even if he doesn't I know you Freddy won't hate me for this... I can always say it's just a friendly present if he gets grossed out well m-" Toy Bonnie stopped as he saw koy Freddy by the door holding Freddy in a brotherly hug as mangle held a small pink rose in her paws smiling to herself she asked him out... Didn't she? Great wow what a waist of a good flower... He thought before walking back to his room with his ears drooped over his eyes wow that hurt... He Toy Bonnie stopped as Toy Chica held a wing out to TBonnie "hey Bon Bon... I know you well Umm... I know you like toy Freddy but I thought well.... I thought I might as well come out... I kinda like you, I get it if you don't like me back I just wanted to tell you before well before it gets worse bu-" toy Chica was cut off by a kiss. TBon Bon smiled and looked at toy Chicas red face as he chuckled "I guess it was pretty dumb going after another guy heh so Chica will you be my Valentine?" toy Chica squealed and nodded as she hugged Bon Bon tightly "I'll do you one better I'll be your girlfriend and you'll be my boyfriend!! " she squealed out loud as Toy Bonnie chuckled and swung his girlfriend around.
Freddy pov
___&__&___
Well I can't say today's been a waste, brother did help me out a bit but it still seems lonely here without foxy... It wo- awwwe the little sad baby misses his bitch... Freddy stopped and looked around only to see no one else was around was that....in my head? No shit Sherlock now listen up I have a proposition for you... Fat chance I'll help you I don't even know who the hell you are, you can't be my instincts because they took that away from me long ago and you can't be my dark self because he doesn't talk oh look the cub can do math, fine you don't wanna help alright but maybe you'll change your mind after you see whats in store for you what ever you want I'm not going what if I tell you I can get you your fox back? Foxy?? What the hell have you done with him?! Nothing but now that I got your attention meet me in the prize corner tomorrow... Tell anyone about this and I'll make sure you never see foxy again not even in your dreams or memories... Toy Chica was shaking Freddy as he looked into Freddie's black eyes as the small white pupil glowed brightly "Freddy!!! Snap out of it! " she yelled trying to take Freddy out of his dark state grrrrr fine I'll do what you want but trust me if you don't give me foxy you'll be in one hell of a pain... Looks like we have a deal?

Deal...