0 ⋆ Author's Note

Secondary summary:

Ratchet and Clank have stopped maniacal forces before. Dr. Nefarious, Thugs-4-Less, Drek. But they haven't gone up against anything like this. A sudden slew of crime and outbreaks brings together old, wicked forces - and gives them the opportunity to create a weapon that can erase entire timelines.

In order to defeat this threat, they'll have to team of with different beings - the Galactic Rangers, space pirates, Zoni, and wanted outlaws being among the few. Old faces show themselves again, and new faces rise from the ashes in hopes of new beginnings.

They have a chance at victory; it's only a matter of time.

That is, if there's any time left.

Yo, yo, yo! What up, everybody? First fanfiction up on this account (no, it's not my first fanfiction ever; I have experience, don't worry). I've been planning this for awhile now, and decided I was ready to kick this off. :)

I don't own Ratchet & Clank, or anything involving canon. I do own whatever original characters will be in here, though. This story will have plot bunnies and subplots, but not a lot to where you're confused (I promise).

(This story takes place in the This is Future era.)

Also, I pride myself on canon interpretation. So be sure to tell me how I'm doing! Constructive criticism is welcomed, as always!

So, now that that's all over, please enjoy the story! (It will be a loooong ride!)