Love (Justin Bieber FanFic)

*******YN*******

"Hey *yn come over here!"
"Coming Justin!"
You ran across his house making your way to Justin's room.

Justin and you have been best friends since you were 9.

You walk into Justin's bedroom and see a towel rapped around only his lower body. Omfg he looks so hot. His defined 8 pack is amazing. You look up from his abs and meet his caramel eyes. They're so perfect.

You've liked Justin since you were 12. But you never knew if he felt the same way. But you decided you were gonna tell him tomorrow.

Snapping out of your trance you look at Justin.
"Hey Justin. Meet me at the park across the street tomorrow at 12 for a picnic."
"I'll be there *yn. See you then!"
"Okay bye Justin."
"Bye *yn"

You walk out of the house slowly and hopped in your car. You drove home and went to your bathroom and stripped and hoped in the warm shower. Feeling the hot water engulf you, you grabbed the shampoo and rubbed it gently in your hair thinking about Justin. You washed it out and turned the shower off. You wrapped a towel around your body and walked to your room.

You grabbed an old Tshirt Justin bought you for Christmas and threw it on. It read 'Justins biggest fan'. You chuckled a little bit thinking about how cheesy he is. Throwing on underwear and spandex you hopped in bed and drifted off into a deep sleep.