Beach Trip Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Aiden?" The boys said. They hopped out of the car and ran to this so called Aiden. I followed their actions and got out of the car and walked to them.

"What the fuck man! What the hell are you doing?"

"I saw you guys and wanted to see if you would stop or run me over" Aiden said out of breath

"Are you serious? So you ran infront of the car?" Chase said

"Your fucked up bro" Caleb said shaking his head.

I stood on my tippy toes so my head was on chase's shoulder and said "Yea, that's crazy"

They all looked at me.

"Well Hello" Aiden said winking. I rolled my eyes starting to feel annoyed.

"The names Aiden what about yours?" He said trying to look cool.

"Bro back off" Chase said knowing what my reaction would be.

"HEY AIDEN! WHO YOU TALKING TO?" We heard another voice yell. I looked over and saw another guy. How can so many guys look so hot in one place?

"Chase, Caleb, Jake and Hunter. And there cute little miss" He said winking at me in the last sentence.

The other dude walked to where we were. He looked so much more dangerous and serious.Exactly like Hunter. He said hello to everyone and nodded his head when he saw me.

"So Ava" Chase said stepping back so that I was in the circle.

"These two are our friends. There like brothers. This is Aiden" He said pointing to the blonde one.

"And this is Declan" He said pointing to the dangerous looking one.

"Cool." I said looking like I wasn't interested but I was burning up inside. I walked back to the car and got in. After a few minutes the boys jumped in, including Aiden and Declan.

Guessing their joining us on this beach trip. I thought. They jumped in the last 2 seats in the back while everyone remained in their normal positions.

For the rest of the car ride i watched outside the window while all the other boys talked quietly. Once we were nearing the beach I straightened up enjoying the view of the beach. It was a beautiful day. I saw little kids running around or building sandcastles, hot guys surfing, girls getting tanned, ladies chatting on the sand. It was so colourful and alive.

Jake parked the car and we all got out. Hunter opened the trunk and we all went to get our bags. I reached over to get my bag but i was stopped when a hand took it for me.

"Ill carry it for you" I turned to see Aiden taking my bag and put the strap on his shoulder.

"Thank you" I said, giving him a small smile. I offered to take my towel and his towel and he agreed. We walked onto the beach. Feeling the soft, warm sand seeping through my toes was one of the happiest moments of the day. Ive never hated the beach. It was my favourite place to got to.

We found a good spot to set up our stuff. I setup 3 beach chairs, while Caleb and Jake set out our towels on the ground. Aiden put up our shade while Hunter placed the cooler and speaker on the floor. Declan put all of our bags down next our towels and chase blew up the plastic volleyball.

"Who wants to go for a swim?" Declan asked

"Me" Hunter nodded.

"Hell yea" Chase said taking off his shirt.

"Yep" Aiden said

"Nah not yet" Caleb said.

"Yea I'm gonna sit down for a while." Jake added.