Her Butler Ball Gowns

(Your POV)
You look around and see a tall man with raven black hair and crimson red eyes looking around at all the paintings on the wall. He's dressed in casual attire and he looks relaxed for the most part. You blush faintly as you think, wow he's really cute for a servant. Your only concern is that you have to introduce yourself this time. Your parents are upstairs this time so they can't do all the talking.

Sighing, you take a deep breath and walk over to the servant. He speaks before you can muster up anything.

"Is this you?" he asked, staring at a painting of you as a child. You've always found that painting embarrassing. Why did he have to look at that one?

You nod. "Yes, that is me at the age of six. Anyways, are you the new servant my parents told me about?" You asked, somewhat nervous.

He smiled, "That would be me."

"I see. You're a lot more handsome than I expected." You blush madly, realizing what you said.

He must have found it amusing though because as soon as those words slipped out of your mouth, he smirked. "You find me attractive? Well, coming from such a gorgeous princess as you, that's a big compliment. Thank you m'lady." he bowed, grinning.

"Uh, anyways," you stuttered, "I suppose we should introduce ourselves. I'm (full name)."

"Pleasure to meet you. I'm Sebastian Michaelis."

"Sebastian... I like that." You say, smiling. You two chat for a bit longer then suddenly you're caught in an embrace with Sebastian.

You blush wildly as he whispers seductively in your ear, "If you keep acting cute like this in front of me, I'll end up losing control of myself."

You feel your cheeks growing warmer by the minute. Your face is rose red. Turning your head away you start to say, "Butler, are you flirting with me?"

He smirked and pulled away from the hug. As if he was confirming it, he changed the subject. "Let's go back to your parents, shall we?" And with that, he took your hand in his and headed upstairs.

---

Later that night, you're dressed in purple flowery ball gown that goes down to your toes. It's top is covered in silver sparkles and your shoes are a dark shade of purple as well. The gown is made of silk and it fits you perfectly. Your hair is put into a tight but neat bun.

The reason to why you were dressed so nicely is simple

The reason to why you were dressed so nicely is simple. Earlier, your parents decided to host a ball to celebrate your up-and-coming birthday. As you finished putting in your earrings, you heard a knock on your bedroom door.

"Come in." You announced as Sebastian was already halfway to you. Suddenly, you felt his gloved hand placed upon your bare shoulder.

"You look stunning, m'lady." He smiled and placed a kiss next to your ear. You felt his soft, warm breath brush against your cheek and he smiled a soft smile at you. Blushing, you pushed him away, however, you wished he would hold his ground and hold you close. Deep inside, you longed to be caught in his warm embrace once again, locking lips as you each shared a deep and passionate kiss with each other. But in reality, you knew that cannot be. It pained you to think like that, but you had to realize the truth.

"Stop. Please. You and I both know that we can't do things like this." You told him. Smirking, he pined you gently to the wall. You blushed madly and struggled beneath him, although you were not even trying to get free. He licked his lips and caressed your cheek.

"You know, I've never had a mistress as beautiful as you before." He leaned forward and buried his face into your neck. He whispered something to you but it was muffled so you couldn't catch what he said, then again, you didn't even try to.

He lifted his head and smiled. Holding out his hand, he began to speak. "Well, let's go now." You nodded and took one final glance at your mirror and your face was all red. You also noted a strange marking on your neck that was never there before. It was a rose.