Her Butler, Memories

(Sebastian's POV)

It was a nice spring morning. The birds were chirping and the bees were buzzing. I was feasting on Ciel Phantomhive's soul. I was very proud of myself that I managed to get my young master back from Claude and Hannah. I smirked to myself and stood up from the table.

It was very quiet without Bard, Finny, Mey-Rin, Tanaka, and especially Pluto. It was peaceful. I never thought I would ever say that word. But here I was, enjoying a delicious soul and thinking of the day as peaceful. I don't regret a thing.

I decided to go for a bit of a walk. I left the Phantomhive Manor without a second thought. I walked into town and looked at all the pathetic humans. I continued walking until my eyes caught a banner.

"(last name) family needs new butler!" It continued on but I didn't bother to read it. I simply looked at the address and walked to the human's home. I expected a large manor such as Ciel's and Alois's. I was not surprised at finding another manor to work at.

I knocked on the door three times and awaited an answer. It wasn't long before the doors opened and a man looked up at me. "Hello, sir. I'm here because I noticed a lot of fliers in town saying you needed a new butler. Am I correct?"

"Yes, that is correct. Are you here for the job?" The man asked. He looked a bit pleased but more relieved.

"That is correct." I annouced lucidly. I bowed and put on the best smile I could muster up.

"That's great!" The man said, stepping away from the door giving me just enough room to slip in. He held the door open expectantly for me to enter so I did just that. Looking around, I noticed many differences from Ciel's mannor right away. There was a large dining hall to the right and a kitchen to the left, the main hall was filled with paintings and was very colorful, the stairs heading upstairs was marble, and lastly, there was a red carpet heading upstairs. I looked over at the man as he began to speak.

"Please, wait here while I get my daughter. I'm sure she'll be thrilled to see you." And off he went without another word. Such a strange man.