Empty : Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader x Eita Semi

Start from the beginning

"No thanks. I'm supposed to be heading back to my dorm anyways."

"Oh, what college do you attend?" You blurted out. You blushed at your sudden question.

He laughed, something that made you feel better. "I'm attending Tokyo University. I use to live in Miyagi."

That's a big move actually. You nodded. An actual adult here.

He saw your pondering gaze and when your eyes met, his eyes crinkled as he flashed you a small smile. Too similar.

-
-
It was the last game, the final game. You were on the edge of your seat, your breath stolen along the adrenaline.

As the final shot made it in, cheers erupted within the stadium. You cheered too, tears spilling down. Akashi was defeated. Serin won.

You rushed down the stairs, eager to celebrate along side with everyone.

As soon as you made your way to the team, a sight made your stomach drop. Momoi, Kuroko's friend or girlfriend as the team refers to as, was pressed closely to him. He had his arms wound around.

You coughed, feeling shy and small all of a sudden. You knew she had feelings for him and displayed them at large. But Kuroko had always told you that they were nothing more than friends.

"Congratulations everyone!!" You cheered. Everyone came together in a hug, ruffling heads and head locks exchanged.

You felt happy but the gut wrenching feeling you still had lingered. Momoi was holding Kuroko's hands, Aomine slouched against the wall nearby, loudly complaining.

"(Y/n), can I tell you something?" Kuroko whispered. You nodded and he took you aside. Momoi was already back with Aomine, prodding him.

"What is it?" You asked, taking a gulp of air.

He smiled and looked over at Momoi fondly. "Umm..you can't tell anyone though. I trust you."

You nodded. Your heart was racing , your chest feeling too light. "You can trust me."

"Well..Momoi and I are dating..actually we have been for a while but we are planning to keep this a secret. " His smile grew fonder.

Oh...Oh that's why. You felt your body become lead.

-
-
The mixer ended a while ago, and you were waiting for you bus. You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned to see Eita. "Eita-San."

"Please call me Semi. It's just easier that way." You nodded and silence hung over the two of you. "I don't mean to be rude but are you also in college?"

"Ah yes! I'm a 1st year at Tokyo University."

His small smile caused an uneasy feeling inside. "I see. Maybe we can hopefully get to know each other better."

You smiled back, clenching your fists. "Yes..I hope so too."

-
-
6 years later
You have been invited to Kuroko Tetsuya's and Satsuki Momoi's Wedding. We hope to see you there.

The words seems to be engraved into your mind after you read the invite a couple days ago. You were settled nicely into college and made new friends from your classes. Just a few months ago, you celebrated your 23rd birthday with friends from
high school, excluding Kuroko.