Empty : Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader x Eita Semi

"Oh yes I remember! You got your hand stuck in the vending machine and we all left you!" a classmate teased.

You laughed along. It was a mixer that a friend pulled you along. "Excuse me," you said quietly. You left the karaoke room and made your way to the bathroom.

As you entered, you took a glance at your reflection. "It's ok. You're ok," you whispered. But the girl that stared back looked so otherwise

It wasn't always like this.

-
-
4 years earlier

"Kuroko-kun, are you going to the library?" You asked.

Kuroko turned around and smiled gently at you. "I have to drop off a book. What about you?"

"I'm going to study in there. Might as well go with you!" You replied.

As you two walked side by side, the silence more of a comfort than excruciating. You met Kuroko on pure accident (or was it fate ;) -slapped-). You were on your way to drop off papers for Riko when you slammed into a lithe body. Thus your friendship unveiled.

You glanced at Kuroko's facial features, examining like it was going to be your last chance. You didn't know what drove you into liking this strange phantom boy, but it felt like magnets.

"How's practice so far?" You asked. You looked away and stared forward, hoping he doesn't catch your blush.

"It's been fine. I've been perfected my passing. If you want, you can stop by the gym and maybe I can show you," he spoke.

You beamed brightly at him, his eyes crinkle back. You hope he never finds out about your harbored feelings.

-
-
You jumped in surprise when someone entered the bathroom. You grinned sheepishly before exiting.

You made your way back to the room, giving yourself a prep talk along the way.

"Hey (y/n)," someone called out. You turned and saw one of the boys from the mixer approaching you.

"Hi," you answered. You looked at his eyes that bore into your own. It reminded you too much of the one you're trying so hard to forget. "What's your name again? I'm sorry I feel rude not remembering."

He gives you a crisp smile before it became serious again. "Eita Semi. And it's fine. I had to take a while to remember your name too."

You chuckled before the both of you stepped inside.
-
-
Kuroko never fails to amaze you. Whatever he does exceeds your very own imagination. You clapped and your mouth felt like it could break into an even wider smile than the one adorned right now.

"Wow! This new kind of pass is amazing!! It will surely hit everyone by surprise," you complimented, handing him a water bottle and towel.

He grins back, casting his eyes shyly. "Oh it's really nothing." Kagami passes by and gives Kuroko a hearty pat on the back, erupting laughter from the whole team.

You couldn't help but to laugh along, feelings the high that you could never get bored of. "Are you coming to the Winter Cup games (y/n)?" Riko asked.

You gave some thought about it. "I'll try to make it to every game. Don't keep you hopes up!" You teased.

Everyone laughed and began making their way out of the gym. "Hey (y/n), you wanna go to Maji Burger with us after this?" Kagami  suggested.

You looked at your phone, checking the time. It's not like I'm that busy. "Sure! Sounds like a good plan."

-
-
Laughter and loud music filled your senses. You smiled and politely conversed. "So what about you Eita, another round?" Yuuki, one of the girls suggested.