20. The Wolf Is Out

Beginne am Anfang

My body began to have a mind of its own as a small moan escaped making Jace go wild as he flipped us over.

I was now on top and I took this opportunity to take control.

Pulling his shirt up, I was met with his very defined and perfect muscular chest causing my insides to melt.

Why was he so god damn perfect?

Biting my bottom lip, I pulled my shirt up over my head revealing my pink and purple bra.

I watched as Jace licked his lips and sat up. He began to kiss my neck with kisses that felt like fire leaving me hot. He stopped and gazed into my eyes.

“We should stop before I do something you may not be ready for” he said groaning and falling back onto the bed.

Hovering over him, I frowned. “I am ready”.

He pulled me down and kissed my lips ever so softly. “You’re not. You’re shaking, you’re vulnerable and I can hear how hard your heart is pounding in your chest. I don’t wanna take advantage of this. I want it to be something you remember”.

“But I know how much we need to do this” I reminded him as I remembered our conversation.

He cupped the right side of my face and I leaned into his hand. “That does not mean I won’t take your feelings into consideration. You’re my mate and everything is about you. When you are truly ready, that’s when we can do this. Besides, it’s so much more meaning behind it once it happens”.

No matter how much I wanted to argue with him, Jace was right.

I was not ready to lose my virginity yet but I was feeling bad because of the mating process I was getting familiar with. The process that me and him needed to complete so he could become the official Alpha of his pack.

“I would like to talk to you about something else we discussed though” he said sitting up so that he was leaning against the headboard of the bed and I was still straddling him.

“And what’s that?” I asked.

“You being my girlfriend” he said handing me my shirt that I quickly put back on.

As the word girlfriend left his mouth, all thoughts began to float around in my mind.

I looked down at my hands so he would not be able to see the expression on my face. As much as I did not want to hurt him, this had to be said.

“Look Jace, I really like you a lot. It is almost scary how much my feelings have developed for you in this short amount of time but I can’t fight them and I know they aren’t going to go away. I want you in my life and I want to be in yours but this world is something I am not familiar with. Tonight scared the crap out of me and got me thinking about a lot of things”.

“I know” he said hurt very clear in his voice.

“I’m really sorry but if it helps, I don’t want us to stop what we’re doing. I want you to think of it as us getting to know each other more. I don’t wanna jump into something with you and get hurt because we rushed”.

“Spencer, that’s the thing. I could never hurt you and I would never want to. Being someone’s girlfriend is so much different in my world. I really wanna prove that to you” he said taking my hands into his.

He was going to make this really hard.

“How is it different? How will I know that you won’t wake up one morning and wish I wasn’t your mate anymore?” I asked looking up at him.

“That is impossible. I only get one mate and I will never want anyone else. You were made for me Spencer. Everything about you was made for me. Those amazing green eyes, that beautiful smile, and this sexy body” he said rubbing my back “It was made for me and only me”.