Phantom freddy

Your P.O.V
" h-h-hello (-y-y-n) " Freddy glitched body twitching " why the hell are 'ye here?" Foxy growled " f-for m-y-y prizzzee.." He buzzed. Bonnie, chica got up and their eyes turned black with white. Mark grabbed my hand and pushed me to his chest and kissed my head glaring at Freddy, freddy turned into an animatronic along with foxy, Bonnie and chica " f-f-aosj-ine, I-if you waaaannt to fianaisght (fight but bugging out) I-imm ttt-aking y-ou with meeeeee.." He pointed at us.. The lay thing I remember before I blacked out was getting dizzy..

I woke up tied to a chair having Mark, (y/f/n) and Jack tied up to poles beside me "Guys?" I whispered. Marks eyes flickered open then his eyes went wide.. " what?" I Asked " Your eye is completely black!!" He screeched.. I turned my head to find a broken piece of glass, he was right my eye was black and blue. That's why it was hard to blink. Shortly after (y/f/n) and Jack woke up "AAAHHaAAHHHAHAHHHHH.." Jack screamed, I looked down to see a piece of glass in his foot, we couldn't help because our arms were tied " Jack think of something else. Take away the pain.." (Y/f/n) whispered.. Jack slowly calmed down "where's the rest?" Mark questioned. A second after he asked a screen popped up showing foxy, Bonnie, and chica beating the shit out of Freddy.. Freddy was slowly losing, Jack started cheering on the group.. Foxy must've heard because he smirked and grabbed Freddy's neck with his hook and kicked him in the head causing Freddy to stumble backwards and black out " WHOOO!!" Jack yelled.. Then I felt that dizzy feeling again.

    We all woke up around 8:00 am with a massive headache.. I stumbled to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Advil and 7 water bottles. I went back to the living room and handed them the Advil and a water bottle, they took 2 tablets and chugged the water bottle.. " that was tense.." Chica muttered. Bonnie nodded and fell back into the tent, we a giggled and had a lazy day..

Freddy's P.O.V
  I woke up in the room.. My eyes went pitch black ' ready for nightmare mode?'