NARUTO SAAAAN!!!

*Picture from vsbattles.wikia.com*
YAS! NARUTO!!!
Okay, before I start talking about Naruto, I have one thing to say...
I pronounce Naruto wrong.
Yep, I guess I don't put the hyperbole in the right place.
I say [na•roo•to]
I don't remember how most of my friends pronounce it, but I just pronounce it like that, I guess.
Anyways, I was pleasantly surprised when I figured out that Naruto is a manga series!
Wait...what?!
Yep, it's a manga series, and I never knew it until one faithful day in the school library, and I saw it.
I saw Naruto in the manga section.
*internally screaming*
I mean, I had been watching it for a bit before I actually realized that...so yeah.
I also asked some of my friends a couple weeks ago if they hated and loved Naruto. Most of them said they loved it for a while but now just like it.
Say what?!
Even though I'm only on the first season, (no spoilers pls) I'm crazy in love with the characters, especially Sensei. Oh Sensei.

*Picture from rebloggy

*Picture from rebloggy.com*
Why are they all so cute?!
Oh, and one more thing, do you watch Naruto (or any other anime) in sub or dub?
I personally watch a lot of anime in sub, its original Japanese version. (If you didn't know what sub was!)
The two anime that I watch in dub (English) is Fruits Basket and Hetalia.
I read Fruits Basket in English, and in Hetalia, they do the different accents for the countries (in the dub version.)
All right, enough of my blabbing!
Hope everyone had/has a good day!💕
(P.S.- Sorry for not posting yesterday night. I was really busy studying and didn't have time to finish this chapter until now.)