Chapter 2: Percy

Cotton candy? Was all I thought when my attention snapped to the swirling, hurricane-like, pinkie-purple-ish looking clouds above where the campfire lay. It looked like it was about to have a temper tantrum, even lighting flashed here and there once in a while. Annabeth's words kept brushing against the edge of my conciousness, but my brain didn't care to comprehend. (Annabeth will hate me for this when I tell her later) I finally turned to look at Annabeth, who had her gray eyes locked on mine. She waiting expectantly, as if she asked me a favor and was waiting for my answer. I stumbled with my words before blinking and blurting out "I think we should check the angry cotton candy cloud first." Annabeth looked at me with a mixture of bewilderment, a passing of anger, and a dash of a look that I knew too well. "Are you crazy?" Or maybe, "Were you even listening to me?" Before she could retort, I cocked my head towards the pink cloud of destiny and she followed my lead and saw what I meant. Her eyes got wide and her mouth opened only for a few seconds, before her face was overcome by annoyance. She looked back at me with slight disgust, "Can't this place get one normal summer?" I then took her hand and started off towards the strange sky with a smirk "Well. What's normal here, really?"

{ Reyna here! Sorry for the short chapter :/ I might add onto it ASAP but if not, hope you enjoy the next chapter! It'll be in Harry's POV ;) }