A Wolf In Sheeps Clothing (Jon Snow X Reader)

1478
The Wall
Dead Of Winter

Jon slept fitfully in his bed. It was the first time he had a moment to himself since becoming Maester. Jon curled into fetal position and tried counting sheep. Which made him hungry. He squeezed his eyes shut and buried his face into his pillow. As he moved he rubbed his hard cock on the mattress. Which made Jon bite down and adjust his trousers. Jon groaned.

Giving up he sat up and looked at his hearth, the coals had gone cold and he suddenly felt the bitter temperature bite at him. Though he was sweating mercilessly the cold wind brought goosebumps to his skin.

Jon shrugged off his blanket and walked to the fireplace. He wore nothing but flowing trousers that blew around his ankles. He sat down and started stacking wood into the hearth. Far off he heard a "tink" sound.

"It's just the wind". Jon muttered to himself. There hadn't been a wildling attack or an Others incident in months. The Brothers had been able to repair the wall ten times over because of the hiatus. It was sturdier and more sound. Safer.

-tink- -tink-

It was still faint. Jon poured oil over the wood and brought a fire to life.

-tink tink-

Jon sat there cross legged and allowed his body to relax. Well most of his body.. He fixed his pants again.

-tink tink-

Jon hadn't touched another woman or himself since Ygritte. One because of his oath and two, he just couldn't bring himself to. He was full of sexual tension.

-tink tink-

During the day he could take his mind off the agonizing frustration through drills and exercises. But at night.

-tink tink-

It was hard. The simple act of rubbing against the bed sent him into a spiral. He lost sleep over it.

-tink tink-

The sound was close.. Too close.

-TINK-

Jon whipped around and saw nothing. His window was still slightly parted as he had left it. There was no movement. No sound. Jon sighed. It had to be in his head.

Jon leaned back on his hands and stared at the fire. He felt the heat lick his face and bare chest. It kissed his belly and touched his hips. Caressed his thighs and tickled his feet. He started sweating again.

Jon looked at his door, got up and walked towards it. He peeked his head out of his room and scanned the hallway. It was empty. He closed and locked his door. Jon ran to his window and shut it. He stumbled back to the hearth and sat down.

Jon bit his lip as he fixed himself again. It was agonizing. He looked at the door again then closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He took his right hand and lifted the waist of his pants up and his tip peeked out. His cock was already dripping pre-cum and was hot when he finally wrapped his big hand around his shaft.

Jon hissed as he started to slowly pump himself. It hurt. He hadn't done this in months. He rubbed his head with his thumb and glossed it over. He steadied himself as he sped up and began thrusting into his hand. A small smile crossed his face as he started to feel better. He craved this.

He was close. Jon groaned and leaned his head back. At that moment he opened his eyes and what he saw he almost couldn't comprehend. There was someone standing in his room holding a cross bow in their hands and they had it pointed at him. They were covered in furs and gloves along with a mask on their face.