Ex Boyfriend ( Raura )

Start from the beginning

Maia's Outfit

" Guys!!!! " Raini squeals, " Calum asked me to be his girlfriend last week!!!! " She squeals with us, " Well, Ramy asked me out a week ago too!!! " Maia squeals and we squeal with her, " GUESS WHAT?! Ratliff asked me to be his gf yesterday! " We ...

" Guys!!!! " Raini squeals, " Calum asked me to be his girlfriend last week!!!! " She squeals with us, " Well, Ramy asked me out a week ago too!!! " Maia squeals and we squeal with her, " GUESS WHAT?! Ratliff asked me to be his gf yesterday! " We all squeal again.

This Last one shocked me, " Riker asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday toooo!!!!! " Vanessa squeals.. We all squeal too.. I'm the only SINGLE one in our squad, " Not to mention but we all look gorgeous! " Maia squeals and we all do poses!

Our group is known as the popular girls in school, " Guys, my brother just moved to this school yesterday! " Rydel says, " Oh, Ross was it? " Vanessa asks, " Yup! Ross it is. " Rydel replies. " I thought he was at Orlando with his girlfriend? " Raini asks.. I was totally out of this conversation, " And he has this girlfriend Cassie? Was that it? " Maia asks, " He got back from Orlando a few days ago, His girlfriend is Courtney not Cassie! And to mention i totally hate her. " Rydel scoffs.

" Why Del? " I ask curiously, " Well she is so clingy and she spend every single minute of the day with Ross and she is pulling Ross away from us! " ( Which is totally true for me btw ) Rydel says, " Ugh! Ignore her Delly, you always have us, Riker, Rocky, Ryland and Ellington! " Maia says.

" You obviously don't need Ross! If he wants Courtney clinging on him 24/7 let him be! He's gonna be the one annoyed at the end anyway. " Vanessa says, They all look at me knowing the past i had with Ross, " W-what? " I stutter. They chuckle, " Ross? Isn't he your ex? " Raini asks, " Yep.. He is. " I say.. Speaking of Ross here he comes.

He walks inside the school acting all cool while his arm is around Courtney.. That kinda hurts, " Anyway, Ross is over there " Maia points to Ross.. " I honestly don't care. " I say opening my locker and getting my books, the girls do the same.. All of our lockers are beside.. " C'mon Laur, we know you do! " Vanessa says. "
No i don't! I really don't! " I say..

Someone approaches us.. Nope it wasn't Ross it was Courtney she tapped on Rydel's shoulder, " Hey Delly! Who are these people? " She points to us.. " Their my bffs! We are in a group. " Rydel says rolling her eyes, " Well can i join? " Courtney asks looking Ross and He gives her a thumbs up and she looks back, " Apparently we're full! Sorry. " Rydel says walking away and we follow her..

" Speaking of Attitude she is one rude girl. " Maia says rolling her eyes, " How can she ask who we are?! " Raini exclaims. Someone approaches us again, It was Ross he tapped Rydel's shoulder, Rydel turned around so did we.

" How can you do such a thing?! " Ross raise his voice at us or specifically Rydel, " Do what? " Rydel asks clueless, " WHY DIDN'T YOU LET COURTNEY IN YOUR LITTLE " GIRL GROUP "?! " He shouts at us and does the quote thing when he said Girl Group, Good thing we were alone in the hallway. I'm hiding behind Maia so Ross wouldn't see me. He thinks it's only Vanessa, Rydel, Maia and Raini in the girl group.

" Do i need her to join our group?! " Rydel shouts back, " YES BECAUSE SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND! " He shouts louder, " I DON'T GIVE TWO CRAPS ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND SO LEAVE US ALONE! " Rydel shouts the loudest and some of the classroom doors open but we didn't care.

" You guys are seriously so selfish! I can- " He was cut off when he saw me.., " L-Laura? " He stutters looking at me.. I put one hand on my hip, " Hey Ross. Long time no see ay? " I said trying to act all cool. " Uhm.. I mean yeah! Long time no see. " Ross said scratching the back of his neck, " What are you doing here anyway? " Ross asks me.

" I study here and Apprently i'm in the Girl Group. " I said rolling my eyes.. He just eyes widen, " O-oh really? " Ross stutters again, " Ross you know what? If you just came back here to insult me i wouldn't give two craps about it! BUT IF YOU INSULT MY FRIENDS YOUR GONNA GET IT INCLUDING THAT LITTLE GIRLFRIEND OF YOURS! " I shout so loud almost all the classroom doors open.

We currently left him speechless then we walked to our classroom..

After School

I was walking outside my classroom with the girls.. We were laughing and talking when we saw Courtney approach us again, " What do you want this time? " Maia scoffs.. It's really obvious she dislikes Courtney, " I wanted to ask why didn't you let me in your group. " She says, " BECAUSE WE DONT WANT YOU TO BE IN OUR GROUP! " Vanessa yells speaking the truth..

" Why not?! " She asks us curiously. " BECAUSE YOUR THE REASON WHY OUR PRECIOUS LAURA HERE AND YOUR PRECIOUS LITTLE BOYFRIEND ROSS BROKE UP! " Raini screams at her, " WELL IT'S NOT MY FAULT ROSS LIKES ME NOT HER! " Courtney screams back, " Enough! " I shout. They all looked at me, " I honestly don't care if Ross likes you because i am completely over Ross! " I shout.. I looked at Ross with a sad expression.. I ran out of school...

After running out i felt someone follow me, i turned around and it was Ross, " H-Hey. " He says looking down, " What do you want?! To insult me again? Okay, what is it? " I say to him rudely! I still like him but he dumped me! " No... I wanted to say sorry for dumping you. " He said shyly, " That's it? " I scoff, " No, i'm sorry for everything. Like literally everything! " He says sadly. " I'm really sorry.. I shouldn't of dumped you. " He says. " Well why did you?! " I ask him rudely.

" I thought you didn't love me anymore because you always spent time with Vanessa.. I thought you kept ignoring me so i dumped you. " He explains.. I clearly understand.. I did ignore him because i was really busy, " I'm sorry Ross, i was very busy with school.. I shouldn't have ignored you. " I said, " No Laur, it's completely my fault! I'm the one who should be sorry.. " He says. " No! I'm the one! I ignored you all this time be- " I was cut off because he kissed me... Woah. He pulled away, " Like it? It's just like before.. " He smiles and I smile back..

" Forgive me? " He asks. " Yeah. sure! " I smile.. He kisses me again... I kissed him back...

DID YOU ENJOY? IT WAS REALLY BORING! THANKS FOR READING BYE