Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Diamond

             Weeks had started to pass and before I knew it, it was dead ass Winter. I had been living in my apartment for five months and still had no car. I hated being stuck in the damn house all day even though I loved having my own space, but shit got boring after a while. I hated having to call up people and rely on them for rides, and I hated people being annoyed with me for asking so much that they just ignored my call. I had sold enough dope and saved up to two thousand dollars. I made more money just by simply boosting which I had stopped doing once I was released from the group home. I tried to save, but spending was allot easier.

               Gay Tony would give me hundreds of dollars just to make sure that I was doing okay. It had been almost three months since I've seen the twins. They just got ghost on me after our fight. I felt alone again. The silence in my apartment was loud. I took the nine hundred dollars that Gay Tony had given me and called up Rashad to give me a ride to the mall. I needed an update with my winter fashion. Rashad came and got me and I walked in there sporting tight, black leather pants that hugged my ass, a black long sleeved shirt with a black and Grey fur vest, and fury Grey high-heeled boots. I had my hair done up nice with half gelled up and half straightened down, and a fake diamond accessory gleaming in my hair. My lips were glossed as I walked and my black Gucci purse sat on my shoulder making me look like I was all about money. Rashad looked like he was glad to have me there with him too. I went into some stores with the little money I had. I knew that nine hundred dollars wasn't going to get me anywhere. I ended up buying a two hundred dollar pair of high heels, some Prada earrings, a four hundred dollar red Louis Vuiton hand bag, and some shades. I walked with my bags throughout the mall like I was the shit. I had less than two hundred dollars left to spend. I got my finger and toe nails done with a hundred after that, then I decided to save what money I had left. Rashad had broken away from me when I was getting my nails done. I had left the salon and started to look for him when I suddenly saw two young men starring me down a couple feet away. I knew they were feeling me, but dating was besides the point. When I looked at them, I saw money, and not just by what they had on, but for my business. They were dressed pretty basic with white tees and baggy jeans. They had fresh kicks on their feet, but I didn't care about any of that. All I cared about was getting them to fall for my good looks and say yes to something that their other friends might not respect them for. I walked over to them popping on my gum and I stood in front of them with my right hip leaned to the side and a smirk on my face. I was young ass trying to get at them and I had their mouths drooling. "What's a couple of fine ass dudes like yourselves just sitting here alone for"? I asked.

"Uh nothing". One said. "We just chilling like all the others around here".

"Oh okay. I see you. I just bought myself a little something-something to slip my myself into someday. I can't wait to put it on. It's small and see through. It compliments my body just right. I wish I could try it on for you guys so yall could tell me how it looks". I lied acting as if I had bought lingerie. I had them completely around my finger. They starred me up and down wondering who I was and where I had came from.

"So uh, you mind telling us your name"? One of the boys asked.

"Oh I'm sorry......my name is Diamond Sheard, and who are yall exactly"?

"My name is Dee and my partner here is Alex".

"Okay". I said to Dee shaking his hand. He was tall and masculine. He had brown skin and a fade cut. He looked young like a teenager, but I knew he wasn't. The niggas were just starring at me like they had never seen a sexy bitch before. I looked over at Alex who was black, but looked almost white with jet black curls in his hair and a stubby, but neatly trimmed beard. "So I have a proposition for yall". I said smiling at them. "Are yall working as of now"?