Hate the Player and the Game part lll-chapter 35

Start from the beginning

"What do you want with us"?! Chardenay yelled. "Please let her go"!

"Yeah"! I cut in. "We were on our way home.....what do yall fools want"?!

"We will pay you"! Cleondra blurted out trying to pull away from the bald man's grasp.

"Naah see, yall gon' get in this damn truck". The man said. We all watched as the back door opened up and two of the man's friends were sitting there smiling at us. One of them looked young like he was about my age. He sat there and smiled at me, but I didn't smile back. I wanted to punch all of the men in their got damn faces. "Get in". The man ordered. We all did and soon enough, the man got back in the passenger side and the truck drove off. As we rode, I watched one man touch and feel on Cleondra's thy's. She jerked with every move he made. The young man that starred at me didn't even touch me. We drove for a long time until I looked out of the window and saw the straight hood. We were in the gutter of Queens and my apartment was far away from where we were. They parked just outside of a small house and each man dragged one of us into it. The young man threw me on the couch. I watched the others drag Chardenay and Cleondra up the stairs. Their screams were unbearable. I sat there with the young man just starring at me. If I wanted to, I could take his ass in one punch, but I was exhausted and drunk, and didn't even feel like moving.

"Just do it". I said with heart. "Do it.....do whatever you want to me"! The young man just starred at me blankly.

"First off, I don't get down like that". He said. "Second, Rich didn't drag yall here to get fucked". Rich must've been the bald guy pointing the gun at us.

"Then why are we here"? I asked the young man.

"Wow.....a nigga can't even know your name first"?

"I said......why are we here"? I repeated.

"Wow okay, my name is Armani". I starred at Armani. He looked young like he was just about to turn twenty, but he handled me like a grown ass man.

"I'm Diamond......now tell me why me and my friends are here. What are they doing to them up there"? I asked.

"Oh, your friends are getting fucked, but trust me, fucking them wasn't the reason why Rich chose to get yall of the street".

"Then what is it then? Why did that nigga Rich drag us here"? I asked.

"Rich is a sleazy nigga with an anger management problem that wants to act like some big time baller. He wanted lot's of females to just work for him like he has bitches or something with his alcoholic ass, but yall are the first".

"Work for him doing what"?

"Just to fuck when he wants, count his money, walk around lookin' sexy, show up to parties with him.......you know. He wants that baller look. He saw three sexy bitches walkin' down the streets and copped em".

"Well then why am I down here with you and my friends are upstairs"? I asked.

"Oh because I already had dibs on you before you got in the car". Armani sounded like a little ass kid, but when I really took a good look at him, I realized that he was really sexy. He was a high yellow in skin color, and had skinny, long, dark brown braids in his head. He was tall and skinny, but had enough biceps to make his body look gorgeous. I took my gaze off of him and was worried about Chardenay and Cleondra when I heard them screaming.

"Can you please help them"? I asked low key begging. I watched Armani shake his head no and it made me angry so I slapped him clear across the face. Armani just looked back up at me laughing. "Nothing is funny. Go help my fucking friends". I demanded.

"I can't. Your just going to have to wait until Rich and Cleavon bust their nuts". I listened to Armani angrily. There was four men in the car when I had got in. The man driving, Rich, Armani, and the other one that was in the backseat with us must've been Cleavon.