Chapter 3: Group Bonding

It's a miracle Steve can get back to the building without getting lost. New recruits usually get lost everyday in a week when they first got there. But Steve? Well, blame his super soldier instincts.

Once Steve got back, he met the brunette he recognize as the person with telekinesis abilities that Clint greeted before. He then find out her name is Wanda Maximoff and that she is way much younger than him, probably the youngest of them all.

"Oh, and Tony asks to gather in the living room, he said we'll need some group bonding time," she said to him, Sokovian accent thick.

"Alright, I'll put my stuff up in my room first."

"Sure, and can you call Natasha too? She's in the room beside yours."

"Okay."

Steve went up to the living quarters he share with the other 3 Avengers. He opened the room and saw a well furnished room. For a "dorm" room, this room is big enough, with a king size bed and a big tv. He started unpacking his stuff, not all of them, because he didn't want to keep the others waiting.

Walking out of his door, he went straight to the room beside him, hesitantly knocking the wooden door.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"Uhhh, it's me Steve, Tony wants us downstairs."

Then she opened the door, while wearing shorts and a black tanktop, hair still wet from the shower.

"Oh goodness!" Steve exclaimed turning around when he saw her outfit that was a bit revealing, blushing so hard.

"What is it?" Natasha asked not realizing why Steve was blushing furiously. Then she realized, putting on a grey jacket with an "A" symbol on it.

"It's okay now Steve," she said laughing softly at the sight of blushing Steve, "come on we shouldn't keep them waiting," she said walking towards the elevator. Still red faced Steve walking right behind.

They walk in to the room while everybody else was chattering and laughing.

"What took you so long old man? We were just talking about you," Tony joked welcoming him and Natasha to sit. She sat between Clint and Steve, but slightly closer to Clint. Damn, Steve wanted to be that close to her too.

"Hey, he's over 90 years old, where's your manners Tony?" she joked, the group laughed along,"where's Pepper by the way she'll kill you if she knows you've been mistreating a grandpa," she said, earning a glare from Steve, she winked in reply. Damn, he's blushing hard again.

"Fury forbids any non-Avenger in this building today, he said we gotta know each other more, how 'bout you capsicle? Nobody special?" Tony asked.

"Well, it's kinda complicated, she has a family now and uh-" Steve replied voice starting to crack,"believe it or not it's hard to find someone with shared life experience."

"Awww, dont worry Steve, you'll find the right one sooner or later," Natasha said, putting a hand on Steve's shoulder.

"And she may be sitting right next beside you," Wanda said with a smirk of her own drinking coffee from her cup, earning a glare from Natasha and a few 'awws' from the rest of the team except Steve of course,"I'm just saying," she added.

"Oh right! Russian hottie and America's golden boy, their kids will be beautiful! Imagine that!" Tony said excitedly

"Hey watch it Stark, Nat's my girl, yeah well after Laura, but still she's my girl," Clint said pulling Nat closer to him, playfully hugging her. Steve watched as he get kinda gets uncomfortable, looking at Nat and Clint that close, he doesn't know why, it just doesn't feel right.

"I'm telling Laura," Nat said while laughing, wiggling herself out of Clint's grip. Clint put his hands up in defeat.

"I can find a girl for you, there's this girl, a smoking hot blonde model, or if you're into redheads I know this girl too, kinda hot too, you choose," Tony suggested.

"Nah, I'm not ready for that," Steve replied.

"Aww come on Cap! Man up! You gotta go on a date!" Sam said. Steve just smiled and shook his head,"probably later when I'm ready, if you'll excuse me I still have some things to unpack upstairs. Goodnight everyone," Steve said standing up, leaving for his room.

Steve went into his room, unpacking all of his stuff, putting it all into cupboards, shelves and drawers, but he didn't noticed Nat leaning on his door frame, "you know, if you're struggling to find a date you can just ask me," she said, startling Steve.

"My God Natasha, you could've knock," he said, returning to unpacking his stuff. Natasha just chuckled and move closer to him, dropping to the floor to help him.

"If you ask Lizzie from the Administrations divisions downstairs, she'd probably say yes," she suggested.

"Put those books in the shelves, then find me a date."

"I'm multitasking."

She then helped him until all was done, and clean. "Remember Steve, if you need my help or anything, I'll be right next door, Good Night Steve."

"Night, Natasha."