Chapter2- Confused

Isaac's POV:

Yesterday...

That girl was crazy!! She accidentally bumped me with her car while I was biking.. Ugh!! Did she did that on purpose or did she accidentally bumped me with her car?? Enough of this! I'm being sarcastic.

Present...

I paddled my bike fast cause I'm going to be late at school. Suddenly I was out of control and fall through my bike.. Does it have to be today?!😤 ugh!!

"Shit now I'm walking.." I clean myself and saw that girl again.

"Hey do you need a ride?" I nooded and opened the door.
It was silent for the whole time inside the car.  Suddenly she spoked..
"So hey, where do you go to school?" She asked. "At USC" I looked at her while she drives.
"USC?.. Like University of Saint Charles??" She looked at me and I  notice that a car almost hit us.
"Dude! Dude! Eyes on the road" I said. She move her head quickly and faced  the rood. "Sorry.." She said. She's so cute when she's nervous. Wait what?

"Its okay" I smiled. "Just focus for now. Okay? Your going to kill us both." I smiled at her for that moment.

Zaytanya's POV:

He's so dreamy!! And I just offered him to ride with me!! Ohhh damnnn!!

We've reach our school and opened our door.

"T-thank you." He said shyly. I smiled and said "No prob, just call me if you want a ride or hangout with me" I gave him my contact number and smiled. We blushed and waved goodbye.

My friends waved at me. Oh yeah, I have friends named Trixie Bella Montebello and Sofia Alexandra Vienne. They're actually girlish sometimes when boys came by

"Angeli? Angeli?!" Trixie snapped me out of the blue. "Yeah? Yes! Wait what?" I startled. "What were you thinking?" Sofia asked me. "N-Nothing! Why?" The two of them questioned their faces. "Nope. Something's wrong with you..." Trixie told me suspiciously. "Yeah and I think that it keeps bugging you.." Sofia added. I looked both of them confused. "Nope. Nothing is really wrong with me and also, No. Someone isn't bugging me." I told them seriously."Well okay. Suit yourself"

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
In my thoughts...
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Zaytanya Angeli Wesley, will you be my girlfriend?" Isaac asked me. "Oh my goddess, YES!" I answered him happily.
And he carry me in a bridal style and-

|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Back to Reality...
|||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Angeli! What are you daydreaming??" Sofia said sarcastically. I shrugged and said "I have a crush on Isaac" I closed my eyes and suddenly my friends was in shock.

Trixie:"What the??"

Sofia:"Okay not happening."

Trixie:"You two aren't perfect..."

Sofia continued:"He's like the worst.."

Trixie continued:"...and your the best."

I was confused of what they said, they grabbed my arms and whispered through my ears.

Sofia:"Dont mess up with him  or he will mess up your life."

Trixie:"And if you ever loved him back, you'll be someone else that we don't know.."

They let go of my arms and I was still confused... They can't hold me back the one who I love.. 😋😍

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

(A/N: Heyieee!! Guys I hope you like this chapter and I was having troubles with my phone..*ugh!! STUPID PHONE!!📱* Lol 😂😂😂)