♚SHE [45] : CUTE♚

Start from the beginning

"Your the one who's cute."

✦ ✧ ✦

Walking up like robots to the stage, the others turned to them as they sweat dropped, worried about how they will act in that condition.

At around the same time, in the Eastern Castle, the prince and Snow White had their fated meeting.

"Ah, what beautiful flowers!" Nagisa said as the light shone down on him, he was wearing a beautiful gown that reaches the wooden floor, it seems like his stage freight went away.

"N-No, they're nothing compared to your beauty!" Angel said as the lights shone down at her and Nagisa, she was holding a bouquet of flowers in hand. They could hear few squeals from the girls who were watching them.

"W-W-Will you...take these?" she stuttered, nervously.

During the line she told, some of the audience frown, unsatisfied of her acting plus she was stuttering.

"That girl is Yuuki Angel, right?"

"Whoa! She sucks at acting!"

"Well, she's from the End Class anyways, what do you expect?"

At the back of the stage sat Koro-sensei who was writing on the board some few words, his face was bright pink and he was smirking all by himself.

"Kayano-san, please held this up and show it to Angel-chan later~!" Koro-sensei said as he handed the board to Kayano, she was curious in what he wrote so she read it...then her eyes widened from what she just read.

"W-W-What?! Koro-sensei...this!"

"Nurufufu~ do it later, okay~?"

Kayano didn't have the right to protest so she nodded her head and clutched the board as she looked down on the ground, her heart was like as if it was going to explode any minute.

✦ ✧ ✦

"I wanna beat 'em till they drop!"

"L-Let's not get violent now, Angel."

Nagisa tried to calm down the angered girl as he let out a small laugh while sweat dropping, thinking it won't get him anywhere.

"I'm not really cut at this kind of things...Kaede should've have taken my role instead."

"But you lost at Jaken-pon."

Flashback

"The one who loses will be playing the prince!"

"You're on!"

"I d-don't want to act on t-the stage! I'm scared!"

"Let's start!"

Angel, Kayano, Okuda, Okano, and Kanzaki started to held out their hands.

"Jaken-pon!"

They stopped for awhile as all of them used all of the moves, their were scissors, rocks, and papers.

"Again! Jaken-pon!"

They stopped once again as all of them except Angel used paper, she turned white as sheets as she witnessed herself using a rock.