Chapter 3 - The Sanjou Swords

The very next day, Tsukiko had posted everyone's duty for today.

Mitsutada and Ookurikara - Cooking Duty

Yasusada and Yamanbagiri - Fieldwork

Mikazuki and Kashuu - Sparring

Yagen, Midare, Akita - Training with Aruji and Tsurumaru

Yamanbagiri, Mikazuki, Kashuu, Yasusada - Frontlines

Mitsutada started making breakfast for the others. "Looks like we are in cooking duty Kuri-kun." he grins.

Ookurikara sighed and nodded. "Alright then let's start making." he mumbles.

Tsukiko watched them with a smile. "Well then I'll go see how Yasusada and Yamanbagiri are doing." she mumbles to herself and went off to the fields.

Yasusada is working hard and Yamanbagiri as well as they harvested some of the vegetables and fruit.

"Ohayou! Aruji!" Yasusada and Yamanbagiri greeted her.

"Ohayou.. Yasusada.. Yamanbagiri." Tsukiko grins. "Uwaaaa! A great harvest good job you two!" she said.

Yasusada grins happily. "I'm glad Aruji is happy!"

Yamanbagiri also smiled. "I liked doing this Aruji." he said.

"That's great to hear. Yamanbagiri.. Yasusada." she smiles. "I'll go check on Mikazuki and Kashuu. Be right back." she went to the sparring dojo and sees Kashuu and Mikazuki using wooden swords.

"Uwaaaa.. They're showing great skills..." Tsukiko said with a smile.

Mikazuki had blocked every move of Kashuu and Kashuu strikes more, he gritted his teeth as he wanted to at least strike Mikazuki.

Tsukiko watched with awe as Tsurumaru surprised her from behind. "Waa! Were you surprised?" He grins.

Tsukiko yelped and slightly glares at the crane sword. "Mou! Tsurumaru don't surprise me like that!" she pouted.

Tsurumaru just laughs it off. "Maa maa.." Mikazuki and Kashuu finished their sparring and decided to continue later on. "Ah! Aruji Ohayou!" Mikazuki greeted.

"Ohayou Aruji." Kashuu greeted her also with a smile.

"Ohayou Mikazuki, Kashuu." she smiles at them.

"Did you watch us spar?" Kashuu asks.

Tsukiko nodded. "Yeah. I'm sure you'll be able to strike Mikazuki later on. Oh! Let's go help Yasusada and Yamanbagiri bring the harvest back to the Citadel." she said grinning. They nod and went back to the field.

Yasusada and Yamanbagiri had harvested some vegetables and Tsukiko looked happy. "Good work Yasusada, Yamanbagiri! Let's bring them back to the Citadel." Tsukiko carried the amount that she can carry with a grin.

Yasusada and the others smiles at her softly and nodded and brings the other harvests as well.

When they got back to the Citadel, Mitsutada had just finished making breakfast. "Everyone! Breakfast is ready!" Mitsutada said and the Tantous rushed in happily and sat down, it made Tsukiko giggle.

"Ohayou Taishou/Aruji/Shukun." The Tantous greeted her happily.

"Ohayou Yagen, Midare and Akita." Tsukiko greeted by happily. "Oh I'll be at the forging room be right back!"

She runs to the forging room and forged two swords and she used one help token on the first one and he slowly appears he had long white hair and he has white fox ears.