Prologue

Tsukiko is studying at her school her bun-head hairstyle bugging her a little. "Aw man... Maybe I should go to the shrine later on.. I'm sure Kami-sama can help me." she said to herself.

After her school, she went to the shrine to pray for her good luck. But she sees a sword laying on the ground. Tsukiko touches the sword and suddenly she was surrounded in a bright light.

After the light has completely disappeared. She appears back at some kind of Citadel wherein a blond haired man wearing a tattered hood and wears some kind of samurai outfit. "U-umm who are you?" Tsukiko asks.

"I'm Yamanbagiri Kunihiro. ...... What's with the look? Does the fact that I'm a duplicate bother you?" he asks.

"Yamanbagiri... Huh... I'm Tsukiko.. Where are we anyways..?" Tsukiko asks.

"Your are in our home.. The Citadel.. Aruji-sama." A little fox said said.

"When you said 'our' home that includes me as well? And who are you?" Tsukiko asks.

"I'm Konnosuke! I'll be your guide to being a great saniwa and Aruji!" Konnosuke said happily.

"Konnosuke huh.. Nice to meet you and a cute little fox too!" Tsukiko smiled.

"Oh! Um... Why are you two calling me Aruji? Will you please explain it to me..?" she asks.

"We will explain to you Aruji-sama.. You are a saniwa a sage that has spiritual powers. You have the ability to give life to the swords and use them for battle in order to defeat the revisionists. If we don't.. The history will change." Konnosuke explains.

"Wait... Give life to swords? So Yamanbagiri is one of swords that I have given life to?" she asks again.

Konnosuke nodded. "He is your first sword Aruji. You will also encounter other swords and give them life and to bring them home to our Citadel. You can also smith new swords and make some troops as well for your swords." he explains more.

Tsukiko nodded slowly in understanding. "So we have to defeat the revisionists? And I can go back home after that?" she asks.

Konnosuke nods. "Yes you can. It is also your decision Aruji. You can stay here or you'll go back to your own world." he said.

The brunette girl smiled and nodded. "Alright I accept. We can't let them change history, we will work hard to defeat them." she said.

Konnosuke jumps in happiness. "Thank you Aruji! Then Yamanbagiri will take care of you! See you two at the front lines!" he said and ran out.

Yamanbagiri stares at Tsukiko. "I'm just a duplicate... You shouldn't take care of me.." he said.

Tsukiko looks at him and held his hand. "I don't care if your a duplicate... Your a special one.. And I'll be your friend too Yamanbagiri." she grinned.

Yamanbagiri looked slightly shocked at his master's words. He is going to be a friend? Even though they had just met. He smiles at his master's words. "Your very interesting Aruji...." he mumbles to himself.

Tsukiko only grinned at him and they walked out of the Citadel and went to the front lines where Konnosuke is.

"Ah! There you both are!" Konnosuke said. "I'll explain on how to fight the revisionists."

Tsukiko nodded she is very worried about Yamanbagiri he'll get hurt.

Later, Konnosuke explains on how to explain them, Yamanbagiri got a severe injury so Tsukiko quickly brings him to the repair room after that. Konnosuke also told them to go to the smithing room after Yamanbagiri has been repaired.