"I'll help too." I said then we went inside. The guard brought a megaphone with him.

He stood at the center of the open area then turned on the megaphone.

"All students please gather here. I repeat, all students please gather here." He said to the megaphone.

Few seconds later, all of the students are here.

"Is Nicky Perez here?" He asked the students. No one answered.

"Miss, what does she look like and what is she wearing when she got here?" He asked.

"She has blue green eyes, has long brown hair and she's not that tall. She's wearing a blue shirt topped by a black jacket and grey sweat pants." I replied.

"What grade is she in?" He asked.

"She's in 6th grade." I replied. I checked my phone to see if she had replied to my texts.

"Have you seen a girl in 6th grade that has blue green eyes, long brown hair wearing a blue shirt, black jacket and grey sweat pants?" He asked the students.

He continued asking the students while the other guards and I check the whole building. We went back to the open area to know if one of the students answered.

"Miss Cimorelli, Tristan here knows who took Nicky." He said while motioning Tristan to come near me.

"Hey Ms. Cimorelli. I know who took Nicky. It's her uncle. I saw him carry Nicky to his car. He escaped through the back gate. I chased his car but I lost track of him. I just got back from where I chased him." He explained.

"What is the model of his car? His license plate ?" I asked Tristan.

"I don't know what the model is but it's a gold old fashioned car. His car doesn't have a license plate." He replied.

"Can we call the police? That guy is probably hurting her now. He hurt her last week." I said panicking to the guard

"Calm down miss. Let's wait for him to call first." He said. I sat down on the bench then waited for him to call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicky's POV

I woke up thinking about what happened a while ago. I think I'm in a box, but is this really a box? I tried to kick the top of it but then realized that this box I'm in is moving. I think this is not a box, I'm in a car's trunk! There are no lights and it's very hot in here. Sweat is streaming down my face. I heard a car horn then knew that I was really in a car's trunk.

I screamed for help even though I didn't know if someone's gonna hear me. I kept on screaming until the car stopped. The guy in a mask carried me inside a warehouse. He sat me on a chair then tied me up.

"Let me out of here!" I screamed. Kicking the air, trying to remove the rope tied to my ankles.

"I can't. But I know you know who can." He said smirking. He went to the desk near me then got a phone.

That phone looks familiar.. I took a closer look. It's my phone! I looked around to check if my bag's around here somewhere. I saw it lying on the floor. Few seconds later, he's talking to someone.

"Hello. If you want to see your baby alive, go to this exact place tomorrow. Bring Christian with you. No cops okay?" He said then put it on loud speaker.

"Hello? Where's Nicky?! Try to hurt her and something will happen to you!" Christina shouted.

"Mom! Help me!" I shouted.

"Shut up!" He shouted then kicked my stomach. I screamed in pain.

"I said don't hu-" He ended the call then kept my phone in my bag.

He's so stupid. He doesn't know that I can get out of this rope and get my phone. He left me alone here. I tried to remove the rope tied to my arms and succeeded. I removed the other rope tied to my ankles. I rushed to the desk and called Christina.

"Mom! Come here please! Help me!" I kind of shouted.

"Where are you? Don't worry baby, you'll be safe." Christina said.

"I'll text you the address later, I need to go. He's coming." I said then hunged up.

I ran back to the chair then tied myself.

"Stay here. Try to escape and you'll die." He said then placed a gun on the desk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christian's POV

Christina called me and said that Nicky got kidnapped. I need to get home quick. I rushed to the head's room. I bumped into Casey on the way there.

"Woah. Dude what's with the running?" Casey asked.

"Christina called me. Nicky got kidnapped." I said pushing him out of my way.

"What? I guess you're going home." Casey said.

"Of course I am. That's my sister. She's the only one that I have. Move, I need to talk to the head." I said. Casey moved out of my way then I ran again to the head's office.

I knocked on his door.

"Come in." Mr. Samson said

"Sir, I need to go home NOW. My sister got kidnapped." I said.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"I am serious!" I kind of shouted.

"Go pack your bags. I'll tell the camp driver to drive you home." He said.

"Thank you sir." I said then left the room.

I went to our room then packed my bags. The camp driver came after a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christina's POV

I called Christian to let him know what happened. I also called the girls to let them know what happened.

I walked to my car. I can't believe this is happening. Nicky got kidnapped. I drove home thinking about that. Tears are streaming down my cheeks.

As soon as I got home, Lauren and Lisa came running to me. They hugged me.

"Don't worry Chris. Nicky will be okay. She will be safe." Lisa said.

"Yeah. And the others will come over later." Lauren said.

"I hope that she'll be fine." I said then sat on the couch. Lauren sat on the couch beside me.

"Don't worry Chris. I'm sure that Christian will come home. He'll do anything for his sister. We'll save her together with Christian." Lauren said. She hugged me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think will happen to Nicky? Will she be safe? Can the girls and Christian save her?

Yey an update! Longest chapter I have ever written. Thanks for the reads! I love you guys 💙