Ch.1

*12 hours before*

'Lailanie!!! Come to the Alpha's office now!!! ' Jake, the Beta, yelled in a mind-link.

I cringe at the sharp pain it brought and walk to the Alpha's office. I knock at the door and wait for the 'Come in.'

"Yes Alpha Sean?" I asked, coming in with my head down.

"Lailanie, today, you're going to on a mission." he said.

"Yes sir, may I be brief of this mission?" I asked.

"You are to investigate a house full of rouges then kill them." he said.

"Yes sir." I said, bowing.

"You're dismissed." he said.

I bow and run out. I use my inhuman speed to go find the rouge house. Running through the woods gives me the feeling of freedom. I know what you're thinking, why do I feel trap and captive? Because this pack I'm in kidnapped me when I was eight, hurt my old pack badly, then beaten me every night till I was ten to scare me not to run away n to weaken me; but now, I get sent on the most dangerous missions and occasionally beaten as punishment when they think I'm outta line. Like last night, I came home late and they thought I was running away, they beat me bad. They thought they had scare me back into place, but not today, they fuel my determination to run away.

I get to the house and stay hidden in the trees. I sniff the air to check if it is all rouges and my wolf confirms it. I feel her growl and try to take over but I make her back down.

'Luna, stay down. I got it for today, you healed me all night last night, plus I need you to rest for tonight.' I said through a mind-link just for her.

'Are you sure.' she asked.

'Yes, I have my mother's bow, and it's a full moon tonight, my weakened power gets multiply by 100. I wonder how powerful I am when I have my full powers and magnified by 100?' I said.

'You'll be unbeatable.' she said.

I smile to myself as I touch my silver bracelet. It turns into a beautiful pure silver recurve bowwith beautiful engravings of wild animals. I put my fingers of my right hand on the string, ready to shoot. I get to the door and take a deep breath before kicking down the door.

The rouges jump in surprise and I smirk. I quickly aim and fire, hitting each one in the heart. After I finish, I snap my fingers and a flame appear on my finger tip. I throw it on the propane gas and walk away. With the blow behind me, I take off into the trees.

I hear my wolf whimper and I try to soothe her.

'It's only for a few more hours, Luna.' I said.

I rush back and they quickly piled chores on me. I just shrug as I start them. When dinner time roll around. I go cook my famous dinner platter, adding an extra ingredient, sleeping powder. I serve the spaghetti and the other main dishes. I watch them chat and have fun from a far. Then I serve them dessert. Soon enough, they went to bed early as I clean up. After, I quickly rush to the room and grab my stuff.

'Hurry up Lailanie, they will wake up soon!' Luna said.

She was right, I feel them slowly stirring as I jump out of the window. I cursed and quickly stripe off my clothes. I shove them in my bag which goes on perfectly in my wolf form and I feel the entire house is up.

'Fuck!' I thought, take off running and then jump into my wolf form.

I hear my paws thunder on the dirt as I run. My silver fur doesn't match the scenery, and I'm easily spotted by one of the trackers

Run! Don't stop, keep going! thought. I gotta keep running or they'll catch me. I keep running through the woods in my wolf form with the sounds of my old pack behind me. I break into a clearing with a cliff only five yards up from the road.

'Shit!' I thought.

The sounds of my old pack howling and running frighten me enough to jump off the cliff. I make it in my paws and look up at the hill. I look up and the alpha glaring down at me from the cliff. I was too busy staring at him, I didn't see the upcoming car.

My ribs felt the impact first. Several ribs crack and break and I land on the hood. I whimper in pain and strong scent of forestry fill my head.

'Great, we die right in front of our mate.' Luna, my wolf, said.

I just stay quiet, praying to the Moon Goddess to let me down.

"Shit! Sebastian! Help me get this girl to the pack doctor!" a guy said.

I hear footsteps and then I feel arms pick me up.

"Alec, drive fast, we need to get my mate back to the pack." a deep, sweet sounding voice with a slight Hispanic accent, said.

I feel us in a car and then be carried around by the same arms just before I feel into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there beautiful (or handsome) readers! I'm so sorry if this chapter maybe short but I had an idea and I wanted to get updates for my readers! (: But please! Keep Reading, Vote, Comment, and Share :) Nightya'll!

Copyright © Angela_Brenda 2013